• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone playing Among Us?

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Does anyone play this game? Its growing in popularity although its like two years old. Its really fun, though its better playing with friends instead of randos online.

I just got it yesterday, and I'm already addicted to it! It's one of my first mafia games, and I've already gotten multiple of my friends to get the game, too. And playing with friends is definitely better, but the chat feature for randoms makes it a little better for me.

I started playing Among Us a few days ago after watching some people on Twitch play it. I really like it, but I've only played with random people so far, and I can definitely see how it would be better with people you know.

i really want to play it i have it downloaded but i dont have enough friends >< or all my friends are scattered and dont rlly know each other so idk how fun it would be when they all act like strangers

I downloaded it earlier during class and I still haven’t played it :’) my discord friends say it’s fun tho!

so I played earlier with my friends and I did 6 rounds and died first 3 times :’) I suck lmao

Last edited:
My brother and me are not sure yet to get the game or not. Atm we're just waiting.

I played it once with some friends but I felt like I didn't get a ton of enjoyment out of it because I didn't know much about the game. So I spent most of that time just figuring out how to play.

I started watching some youtube videos of streamers playing it recently and it's really increased my game understanding where I think I would like it a lot more now! I just need to organize with my friend group to where we could all play again

Yes, on the mobile version. It's quite fun but I question the intelligence of some of the randoms I get matched with...

I've been having a lot of fun with Among Us! I wouldn't want to play this game with a bunch of randoms though, having people you know and being on Voice Chat feels super important in this game to me.

I have it! I love it sm it's really fun and addicting
I originally downloaded it to play with my friends but we ended up not doing that. So I decided to play with randoms and that's still really fun
Oh me and my friends got a screenshot before we had to leave!
8ryELznYZwD2FH8rRaJudzLXJM53bzLOCFLMAgP_ij38-iKWzJV5UOIJziIsgtkoLB0W4S4cIRdoPIj4Md-EurcSf6vhQ0...png

I play on an Among Us discord with randos but since we play using voice chat, it's a totally difference experience! People are very friendly too and was very willing to help me learn the game when i first started. Would be cool if we could all set up a game :D

Just played for the first time last night w/ friends, my first game i was the impostor and i was like "WHAT DO I DO?!"

And it was even worse because as the impostor I couldn't just ask what to do LOL

Just played for the first time last night w/ friends, my first game i was the impostor and i was like "WHAT DO I DO?!"

And it was even worse because as the impostor I couldn't just ask what to do LOL

I knoww!! I felt like I was going to have a heart attack playing as imposter my first time too. Even now, it's very stress inducing especially when your friends get more experience and really question your alibis.

I knoww!! I felt like I was going to have a heart attack playing as imposter my first time too. Even now, it's very stress inducing especially when your friends get more experience and really question your alibis.

Yup, it's especially bad because I was the only one of my friends who hadn't played before haha

We were playing with 2 impostors, finally near the end of the night I actually started figuring out how to merc people effectively and *almost* won a game. I had hardly killed anyone all night so my fellow impostor was proud I made it that far lolll

I honestly really wanna play it but I'm so awkward about the voice chat thing bc I'm insecure about my voice kfdk. Also there's the issue of lack of friends to play with because I am not social even though I want to be.

yesss i play! it's really fun but ive only played w randos. sometimes i meet rly cool people then i meet some people that are just like so irritating to play w haha i question their intelligence ;; i have some irl friends that play it but we're not enough to make a full lobby ;(

I tried playing it for the first time with friends and I had NO idea what to do lol and I was one of the last ones left for voting and I voted wrong 😩

it’s pretty fun & I haven’t tried with randos yet but I might try later c: I heard it’s more annoying with randos tho o:

Back