• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone here still play don't starve together?

Irelia

please dont vote for kanye
Bells
Island
Alola
New Horizons Token
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
maaan I just hit my 1000th hour on the game LMAO
I'm in love with the game especially with the ocean updates. having a lot of fun!
if you still play, tell me your main! I main wendy and wicker. I usually play wicker when i'm in the mood for slapping beequeen with some tentacles.

Only thing that kind of sucks is that I play on survival servers, so the progress goes away. I can never find coordinated enough groups to dedicate enough time to a world to the point where we could fight fuelweaver or something (so I've never fought it lol)

Hellooo fellow Wendy main. :)
I'm bad at it but I like the base building aspect haha. If you know about Glermz on Twitch he has a discord where you could probably find some moderate players to play with, he streams and does giveaways every time there's a drop so his community is pretty active.
If you don't end up finding someone to play with, you could always swap characters based on the occasion, use Warly's buffed foods, or set up a cheese for the boss if that's your thing. I'm looking forward to more lore about the celestial part of the game!

Hellooo fellow Wendy main. :)
I'm bad at it but I like the base building aspect haha. If you know about Glermz on Twitch he has a discord where you could probably find some moderate players to play with, he streams and does giveaways every time there's a drop so his community is pretty active.
If you don't end up finding someone to play with, you could always swap characters based on the occasion, use Warly's buffed foods, or set up a cheese for the boss if that's your thing. I'm looking forward to more lore about the celestial part of the game!

Wendy best grill! Yeah I have seen a few twitch streamers with active communities, I just need to coordinate myself well enough to get into an endless server early on. There's nothing fun about joining a 2000 day server with a massive megabase built :\ which is usually what I see when I tune in.

maaan I just hit my 1000th hour on the game LMAO
I'm in love with the game especially with the ocean updates. having a lot of fun!
if you still play, tell me your main! I main wendy and wicker. I usually play wicker when i'm in the mood for slapping beequeen with some tentacles.

Only thing that kind of sucks is that I play on survival servers, so the progress goes away. I can never find coordinated enough groups to dedicate enough time to a world to the point where we could fight fuelweaver or something (so I've never fought it lol)

Hello, I love dont starve and dont starve together, it's such a fun little game to sink hours into! I got into it a few years back and I now own it also on my switch and steam, but imagine if they brought dont starve together for steam? I'd love that and hope they do it for the future!

Back