• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting burned out of a game? Any advice

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Ive been playing this mobile game for awhile and Im on a team playing against other people. Its pretty fun

But starting to just feel like a daily routine. Just get up play till I win five times to get my pack, then on Saturday play against other teams and practice with mates. Its fun I guess, but Im just kinda getting bored.

Were all super close and like family, and honestly the team is the only thing keeping me there. Because the weekend battles are easy, the match making system is so unaware and some people just dont bother. But its also ususlly the exact same deck that weve used before, so we all know how to play it. As soon as Im done I just turn it off and go do something else or another game.

Nothing is orginal all the people in pvp arnt being orginal. Its always the exact same deck. Or something super lazy or too meta. Plus incredibly immature with spamming these stupid emotes.

Its just annoying. Im not sensitive to them. But yeah. Its not fun for me anymore. I even reached a new milestone but like I haven't even told anyone. They'll find out eventually.

Like I dont know what to do. Part of me just wants to leave, but i like the majority of the people on my team. Somewhat enjoy it a bit. But on the other hand is starting to loose what I first liked about it. I tjink id enjoy it more if I was on my own.

Alnost half of us agree its a dead game. Im not the only one whos not enjoying it, serval of us are. Even a few of our leads are bored of it. But im not sure what to do. The servers were susposed to shut down but they decided to keep the game open to play. Probably just for the freemium option honestly. But everything else is still the same. Just no real updates anymore and the same old weekend events. Except the weekend events are different and pointless now.

Im burned out. But I cant just leave because ive made a commitment to my team.

I dont have tons of gaming friends so I was hoping for some advice? Or maybe what you've done if your burned out of a game.

Last edited:
Since several of your teammates are losing enjoyment in the game, perhaps recommend another game to try out with your mates. It doesn’t have to necessarily replace the current game you’re playing, but if they like it enough, everyone might naturally gravitate towards it as a replacement. If the servers are still supposed to shut down and are only delayed, it’s probably a good idea to find something new before they do eventually go kaput.

I usually just play other games to help with my burned out. I challenge myself to play games I've never played before and lets just say it was a good experience.

Since several of your teammates are losing enjoyment in the game, perhaps recommend another game to try out with your mates. It doesn’t have to necessarily replace the current game you’re playing, but if they like it enough, everyone might naturally gravitate towards it as a replacement. If the servers are still supposed to shut down and are only delayed, it’s probably a good idea to find something new before they do eventually go kaput.
I forgot to mention that I did actually try this, I susgested we could do something else too. So were looking at other games to play too.

Thank you for the advice!

I forgot to mention that I did actually try this, I susgested we could do something else too. So were looking at other games to play too.

Thank you for the advice!
Oh! Looks like you’re being proactive already! I hope you all can find something fun together and it sorts itself out! ^^

Aww.. I hope that you and your group can find some more fun things to play and do! I always just tried playing other games or taking a break if me and my friends got bored of a game! For me personally though I used to get burnt out of New Leaf since I been playing almost daily since 2014 but I just kept making goals for myself, most of which I have accomplished, but still have enough to wanna play everyday!

You could try to complete goals, if the game has any. If not, you could just make your own longtime goals.

Back