• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any fellow Stardew Valley players out there?

Toasties

˚。 Strawberries 。˚
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Just curious to know! :)
I've gotten so addicted to the game again and I'm already at 5 hearts with Elliot.
I want to try out multiplayer but sadly half of my friends aren't into the game genre itself, but it has so MUCH to offer.

Me me me! I love Stardew! I find its one of those games I get obsessed with for like a month at a time then only casually play until the addiction comes back, haha. Right now I can barely put it down, especially after the 1.5 update was just released for the switch. Lately these days I'm playing SV more than animal crossing!

I don't know anyone who plays either to do a co-op but I definitely want to try it someday if I can. Seems like it could be super fun with the right group of people!

Me me me! I love Stardew! I find its one of those games I get obsessed with for like a month at a time then only casually play until the addiction comes back, haha.
I can relate to this a lot lol, I played it nonstop when I first got it and then put it down for awhile. I actually started a new file a year ago, and I was thinking about using it for the new update (since I haven't even gotten the movie theater unlocked yet), but I'm thinking about starting another file for the 1.5 update, haha. I've married Maru and Emily, and I'd like to go for Haley at some point, but I might marry a guy this time around. Maybe Elliot or Sam?

Anyway, I have the Switch version, but I've been thinking of getting the Steam version for some time now because of all the mods. I'm also interested in coop, but unfortunately the only friend I have who plays does so very very casually, so I don't think it would really work haha.

I’ve been playing a lot lately on switch because of the new update. Sometimes I play with my irl friend and we talk through discord while we farm. It’s so much fun. Recently she started a new farm by herself and she has a hard time staying focused on goals. We definitely function better as a team. When a new day starts I already have a game plan for us so we can accomplish as much as we can each day. The initial grind is slow but after year 1 I feel like it all falls into place.

Meeee! My boyfriend had been watching a Lets Play on Youtube in 2016 and he thought it would be a game I was interested in. We were in a LDR at the time so we would play on our laptops while on a call, we were both addicted. It was even better when the multiplayer update came out and we could finally play co op.
I have so many fond memories of this game, I’ve played it on and off for 5 years on multiple platforms: Steam, Xbox and more recently I have got it on my Switch. I loved the accessibility to mods on PC and I loved editing the farm buildings.
To think this comforting game was made by a singular developer, along with a small team for multiplayer and translations, is mindblowing. ConcernedApe is an amazing developer which others should look up to. Not only did he teach himself everything he has a great relationship with the fanbase and is adored by many. He has made a beautiful game which is loved by a massive and loyal fanbase!

Been playing Stardew on PC since it launched 5 years ago!

I've chalked up over 1.7K hours of gameplay. Have had multiple playthroughs. After the 1.5 update dropped, I started a new playthrough, as Sylvain (Fire Emblem: Three Houses), and so I'm romancing every single bachelor and bachelorette in Pelican Town. Have already maxed out 10 hearts with 10 of them, so just two more to go. 🤪 I'm also taking on the recently added end-game goals. Those will take a while. My only concern is filling up the museum. I've done it once before, but it can take a few in-game years since finding that one last artifact or mineral is wholly based on RNG luck. Still, Stardew is such a great game. I have so much fun with it. 😀

I love stardew! I played 4 hours of it today. its definitely one of those games I get obsessed with then get bored, and then get obsessed again.
I just to got year 2 on my current file and married Haley.

yesss - stardew valley is definitely one of my favourite games of all time!!

I haven't played but I plan on getting the game when I find a controller for my phone. Normally I wouldn't reply in a thread like this with an answer like that, lol, but the main reason why I am commenting is that I was reading about the game because I know it has been out for a while. I wanted to know if there was a "stardew valley 2" in the works, because if there was, I would just wait for that one to come out. I ended up learning Stardew Valley was created by one person and it appears that he is going to be into doing updates for Stardew Valley for the future. The guy who also made the game is working on other games that take place in the same world as Stardew Valley.
Anywho I thought that was pretty cool and wanted to share. It made me pretty excited to get the game. I LOVE world building. Even if it is just little stuff.
article I was referring to is here

Yes I recently got back to it after @kiwikenobi convinced me 😄 I wanted to check out the updates and play it on switch since my laptop is dying.
I played the game until about year 2 or 3 on PC a couple years ago and got it again a few weeks ago. I’m already in fall of my first year now haha

@Oldcatlady *waves* :)

Yeah, I love Stardew Valley! I've played it through so many times, and I just finished playing through all of the new 1.5 stuff. I can't believe how huge that update is! It's amazing!

I basically substituted my real life with stardew valley during lockdown late last year. had a lot of fun but I am so burned out with it now lmao.

But I married Elliot, decorated my farm all purty and got to year 5 before calling it quits for now. even the newest update wasn't enough to keep me interested for long enough. I'm not a completionist so I just did the main things in the update and that was plenty.

Back