• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Melatonin

PoppyPumpkin

Krissy, WAKE UP
Bells
Switch
1982-5982-2886
White Pansy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Does anyone play? I just downloaded it for my switch and I'm really enjoying it. It gives me those 'calm down' vibrations in my body. I don't know if that makes sense, but xD

i thought i would share about the game though, because I figure there are always other cozy game fans out there. It's got a very pastel aesthetic. Kind of makes me think of Bee and Puppycat, honestly. It's a rhythm beat type of game and I usually don't like those too much, but I do enjoy this one. Sadly, I don't think it's multiplayer at all.

:3 i'm really big into cozy/comfort games, so feel free to suggest any to me. I already play Stardew and Sun Haven, just patiently trying to wait for sun haven to come out on switch

I am dying to try this game! Purely because my little boy is prescribed melatonin for sleep 🫶

In terms of cozy games, have you tried spiritfarer? 🥹

I am dying to try this game! Purely because my little boy is prescribed melatonin for sleep 🫶

In terms of cozy games, have you tried spiritfarer? 🥹

It's SO fun/relaxing. I prefer it heavily for the switch because the controls feel better in my hands honestly. As for spiritfarer, I LOVE that game. It's one of my favorites, though I actually haven't finished it. I need to boot it back up soon and get busy again, because I enjoyed it so much whenever I played.

It's on my Steam wishlist, but I might get it on the Switch since I'm getting an OLED soon. It looks like the perfect game to play on a brightly colored screen.

Back