White Pansy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Does anyone play? I just downloaded it for my switch and I'm really enjoying it. It gives me those 'calm down' vibrations in my body. I don't know if that makes sense, but xD

i thought i would share about the game though, because I figure there are always other cozy game fans out there. It's got a very pastel aesthetic. Kind of makes me think of Bee and Puppycat, honestly. It's a rhythm beat type of game and I usually don't like those too much, but I do enjoy this one. Sadly, I don't think it's multiplayer at all.

:3 i'm really big into cozy/comfort games, so feel free to suggest any to me. I already play Stardew and Sun Haven, just patiently trying to wait for sun haven to come out on switch

I am dying to try this game! Purely because my little boy is prescribed melatonin for sleep 🫶

In terms of cozy games, have you tried spiritfarer? 🥹

I am dying to try this game! Purely because my little boy is prescribed melatonin for sleep 🫶

In terms of cozy games, have you tried spiritfarer? 🥹

It's SO fun/relaxing. I prefer it heavily for the switch because the controls feel better in my hands honestly. As for spiritfarer, I LOVE that game. It's one of my favorites, though I actually haven't finished it. I need to boot it back up soon and get busy again, because I enjoyed it so much whenever I played.

It's on my Steam wishlist, but I might get it on the Switch since I'm getting an OLED soon. It looks like the perfect game to play on a brightly colored screen.

Back