• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy anni!

Been watching lets plays and sorta played borrowed games, but my first all-mine ac was pocket camp (which sadly no longer runs on galaxy feel rip in peace), and have played acnh since release. Ty for almost 800 hours 🐰

It was hard to choose, but I went with the City Folk set because I really love the feathers! Thanks for hosting this giveaway staff 🥰

Happy 20th birthday (anniversary) to Animal Crossing :D(y)! I hope to make a lot more happy memories and friendships within the AC community!

Happy 20th anniversary! It’s become another franchise I enjoy after getting New Horizons last year. Good luck everyone, I hope the winner enjoys their prize, whatever it is!

Happy 20th birthday!

My boyfriend brought me the first release of Animal Crossing and a DS to play it on. I loved it!

I didn’t play any of the games in the interim but brought my eight year old NH for her birthday in September. I remembered how much I loved it and brought myself a copy and a second Switch for the family at Christmas and we’ve played together since.

Oh and the boyfriend who got me the original game ... now has to put up with his wife and daughter obsessively playing the game together!

Twenty years ago on this day, Dōbutsu no Mori released in Japan for the Nintendo 64, starting the Animal Crossing series! The game was re-released on the GameCube later in the year, eventually coming to North America in 2002, which is when it was first given the name Animal Crossing. The Bell Tree was opened just a couple of years later in 2004 and we've seen four more game releases since then. We're celebrating the game's twentieth anniversary with a special forum collectible and bell giveaway!

In this giveaway, most of you will earn bells, but you'll have the chance to win a random collectible from one of five sets based on each of the main Animal Crossing games. In addition, one very lucky winner will win an entire set of collectibles and can decide the order of them for their lineup. You, the community, can decide which set this one lucky person will win by voting in the poll attached to this thread. Of course, we won't know who wins what until after it's decided.

Listed below are the possible prizes you can win. However, the chances of winning are not evenly distributed for each prize because the majority of you will earn one of the bell prizes. The prizes for this giveaway that each of you will receive are random, so hope for the best, expect the worst, and start praying to the RNG gods. You'll see that the list includes some of the site's rarest collectibles, but these won't actually be given out individually. Any that say "set only" will only be included with the full set prize that will be given to the one lucky person. Just for fun, the TBT bell set will also be one of the options you can vote for, so we added a big bag of bells to make it slightly more viable.

Animal Crossing
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Orange Balloon
Red Balloon
Pinwheel (set only)

Wild World
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Feather (set only)

City Folk

Green Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Black Feather (set only)

New Leaf

の (set only)

New Horizons
Yellow Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment (set only)

TBT Bells (Starting Prizes)
50 TBT Bells
75 TBT Bells
100 TBT Bells
125 TBT Bells
150 TBT Bells
5000 TBT Bells (set only)

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread. Feel free to discuss your favorite memories of the Animal Crossing series or just talk about which prize you'd like to win. Every user who posts in the thread will be counted, but making more than one post won't influence your chances. Everyone will win at least something, starting at the 50 bell prize. The giveaway will close this Sunday, April 18th at 7:00 PM EDT and the prizes will be announced shortly after. Good luck!
This sounds like fun!
Post automatically merged:

Happy 20th anniversary everyone!
Post automatically merged:

Good luck to whoever wins!!

Thank you for setting up yet another great giveaway! I am new to the animal crossing series. New Horizon‘s is the first game I’ve played. My son recommended it to me one year ago when we started the covid isolating/social distancing. He was absolutely right to recommend it. it’s been a way to stay connected, socially, with others. I’ve enjoyed it so much!

Happy Anniversary Animal Crossing! I can't believe I was only 12 when it was released! I remember playing on my gamecube and thinking "wow I really love this game" the feeling hasn't changed even after 20 years! :love:

Happy 20th anniversary!! These games have brought me so much joy throughout the years and have definitely helped me through some tough times. Good luck everyone!

Wow, twenty years! I still remember begging my mom to allow us to buy our first video game console - the Gamecube - just so that my twin & I could play Animal Crossing on it, because we played it at a friend's house and absolutely fell in love.

I can't believe it's been 20 years for this series! I can't even choose my favorite game - all of them have something unique that I love about them. I do have a soft spot for Wild World though, because it was my first. Animal Crossing is my all-time favorite game series, and I'm happy New Horizons was as successful as it is to get the series the popularity it deserves.

I remember getting new horizons and I was so excited to get it I couldn’t sleep at night when I first got it I couldn’t stand the waiting 🤣 I fell in love with the game instantly I couldn’t stop playing the longest I’ve been away if two weeks I got it a few months after release

Wow can't believe AC is 20 years old! Here's to many more years for it! So glad i asked my friend to buy me Wild World for my birthday all those years ago. Oh, i voted for the New Horizons set, as thats the AC game i play most of these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back