• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend played new leaf and I never had a ds, so I couldn’t play it. As soon as new horizons came out I jumped on it, so excited to finally play this game I never could as a kid

i'm here for my 50 bells òwó)9

(thank you for hosting this!! all of the staff here work so hard ywy) ♡)

thank you for this giveaway! 20 years and yet I only started at new leaf

Happy Anniversary and thank you for this generous giveaway! ACNH is the first AC game I've ever played. Never have I spent this many hours of gameplay in a game. Discovering TBT and the whole online aspect of AC however had played an important role in keeping me interested in the game for this long.

happy 20th birthday animal crossing! it feels like just yesterday i was begging my cousin to show me how to put bamboo in my rivers on NL 😩

Wow 20 years and a lot of good memories, this is what I like most about nintendo franchises, they go the next level to always be good.
I started playing with the original one on gamecube and then started again with new leaf.

What a lovely idea for a giveaway. I voted for New Leaf, as I love those collectables (I only have a mori though).

I don't even remember how I heard of Animal Crossing but when my mum said she'd buy me a DS for Christmas one year, I picked out Wild World as the game I wanted to go with it. It was a good decision for sure :D

Happy 2th B-Day Animal Crossing!!!

Guys, This is pure amazingness. (Don't even know if that's a word but okay-) My favorite memory of TBT forum is the easter egg hunt, I'm also obsessed with just about everything in TBT forum. I appreciate you guys for making TBT even a thing. Thank you admins and creators!!! 😊
Post automatically merged:

voted for the balloons for purely selfish pinwheel wanting reasons haha, but all of these sets are so nice! as ever mods + staff you spoil us completely, this is super generous <33
it's so weird for me to think back now to when I first started playing animal crossing maybe,, 10 years ago? which is over half my lifetime jesus. used to play for hours on end with my friend after school and now here i am playing to procrastinate revision. so many memories attached to one franchise
This is so true though. The mods spoil us by all means THANK YOU STAFF + MODS!!!

Awesome giveaway and happy 20th anniversary AC! Deciding the lineup order is a sweet touch for the set winner also. Thanks to all the staff for this opportunity and best of luck to everyone. :)

o: Wait a minute. I've just re-read the opening post and is there a chance the random collectible I could win is a pink rose? 🥺 I can't tell if I'm reading it right but that would be so amazing if so! I just need one more pink rose to sit in front of my prismatic egg for a lineup idea. Ahh this giveaway is so exciting!! Always happy to see more flowers thrown into the mix and I'm sure there are people who will be excited to see new black roses too!

How do I cheat? Nah, just kidding. Happy 20th Anniversary, Animal Crossing!

New Leaf introduced me to the series thanks to my sister who asked for the game back in late 2014. I initially shrugged it off as a game that I would only play for a few minutes and never touch it again. Boy was I wrong, and I made lots of memories in the process. I still remember being a rebel on weekends by going to Tortimer's Island at night while my family was asleep lol. For obvious reasons, I choose the New Leaf prize set for that lucky person to win.

As for how I found this forum, I'm not 100% sure. All I know is that I found it on my own while looking through the art of various villagers. I lurked around the forums for a good while before I signed up a few years after I graduated from high school. I've met a lot of good people on here. :)

wow thankyou so much for this giveaway guys! i recon cos its 20 years since the original, the whole set should be for the original. I personally started this series as a small 8 year old when i got wild world for my birthday and absolutely loved it and have bought every game since (yes including amiibo festival,i got it for like 3 bucks second hand). Congratulations animal crossing on 20 years, im looking forward to even more great years ahead.

My original account was made in 2008, but I lost the login info when the site went through changes and I made this account in 2011.
I wish I weren't so affected by graphics, or else I'd still play Wild World and City Folk a lot... I miss the MUSIC !!!
Still love the series though and the possibilities NH has opened are unbeatable and continuing to improve.
Just love this video game, and this this forum! :D

Happy Anniversary! I only just started playing this year but I wish I knew of Animal Crossing years ago!

Thank you for the giveaway! Happy 20th Anniversary AC ~ 😊 💗

Twenty years ago on this day, Dōbutsu no Mori released in Japan for the Nintendo 64, starting the Animal Crossing series! The game was re-released on the GameCube later in the year, eventually coming to North America in 2002, which is when it was first given the name Animal Crossing. The Bell Tree was opened just a couple of years later in 2004 and we've seen four more game releases since then. We're celebrating the game's twentieth anniversary with a special forum collectible and bell giveaway!

In this giveaway, most of you will earn bells, but you'll have the chance to win a random collectible from one of five sets based on each of the main Animal Crossing games. In addition, one very lucky winner will win an entire set of collectibles and can decide the order of them for their lineup. You, the community, can decide which set this one lucky person will win by voting in the poll attached to this thread. Of course, we won't know who wins what until after it's decided.

Listed below are the possible prizes you can win. However, the chances of winning are not evenly distributed for each prize because the majority of you will earn one of the bell prizes. The prizes for this giveaway that each of you will receive are random, so hope for the best, expect the worst, and start praying to the RNG gods. You'll see that the list includes some of the site's rarest collectibles, but these won't actually be given out individually. Any that say "set only" will only be included with the full set prize that will be given to the one lucky person. Just for fun, the TBT bell set will also be one of the options you can vote for, so we added a big bag of bells to make it slightly more viable.

Animal Crossing
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Orange Balloon
Red Balloon
Pinwheel (set only)

Wild World
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Feather (set only)

City Folk
Green Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Black Feather (set only)

New Leaf

の (set only)

New Horizons
Yellow Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment (set only)

TBT Bells (Starting Prizes)
50 TBT Bells
75 TBT Bells
100 TBT Bells
125 TBT Bells
150 TBT Bells
5000 TBT Bells (set only)

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread. Feel free to discuss your favorite memories of the Animal Crossing series or just talk about which prize you'd like to win. Every user who posts in the thread will be counted, but making more than one post won't influence your chances. Everyone will win at least something, starting at the 50 bell prize. The giveaway will close this Sunday, April 18th at 7:00 PM EDT and the prizes will be announced shortly after. Good luck!
Thank you so munch for this opportunity!!! I love that everyone wins something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back