• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted for NH because i love the star fragments. they’re so pretty. good luck to everyone 💛

Happy 20th Anniversary, Animal Crossing! 🎂 What a nice milestone.

I think I've spent overall more hours into Animal Crossing games than into any other games out there. I also had with every title I played wonderful memories. Out of all titles, I would say New Horizons became my favorite, since I just love terraforming and outdoor decorating so much.

Ooh, that's fun! Definitely voting for the star fragments because those are pretty much my favourite collectibles ever. Hoping it pays off! ^^

This is fun - all the sets are nice so it was hard to choose. Voted for the star fragments, though - They are really pretty.

My favourite memory has to be from the days when I first got the gamecube version - I had never heard of it, and was too young to be looking up reviews or really caring too deeply about that kind of stuff. My choice to get it was mostly based on the wacky box art lol.

I remember playing it the first few days and being wholly invested within the first few hours. I also remember getting verbally abused by all the cranky villagers - like, I got this cute little animal game only to then be bullied by said animals?? It was worth it in the long run, when the cranky villagers started slowly opening up and being a lot more kind to me I remember becoming really attached to them.

Man its been so long, I started with City Folk and I feel old 😂 Thank you for the giveaway and this generosity. I chose the City Folk set, I always loved the feathers, they make me smile and grin thinking about the past on this forum and my own past with these games.

This is so generous! I remember trying to get those New Leaf collectibles back in the day and I always missed the restock haha

Thanks for such an amazing giveaway 🤩 Happy 20 th birthday Animal Crossing 🎉 🎉🎉Here’s to many more happy years 🥂

I never heard of Animal Crossing until I was watching my favorite YouTuber by the name Chuggaconroy on YouTube who did a lets play on New Leaf. I saw what that game was and I was like fascinated by how it was. That got me interested into giving it a try. Sadly I never had a 3DS at the time so I wasn't able to play New Leaf.

Then by the time Covid-19 Pandemic was confirmed in March 2020 it was the time that I got Animal Crossing New Horizons for the Nintendo Switch and it was the game that really helped me through the pandemic. Sure it has its issues but it wasn't for this game I would be so lost in my thoughts and not know what to do. So yeah Animal Crossing really saved my life. I know I criticized the game so many times in threads but I would not ignore the fact that it helped me during a difficult time.

So I will give credit to New Horizons as much as I given this game a lot of criticism I won't deny it has really been part of my life now and its a game that I can always go back to whenever there is something new happen. For that I am grateful. :)

Thank you, Staff, for doing this! All the sets sound wonderful, but in the spirit of the anniversary, I voted for the balloons from Animal Crossing set.

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you for hosting this!

I started my AC journey in NL and I honestly wish I found this forum sooner. I remember hearing about it but never bothered to check it out. I'm not sure what my favourite AC memory is. Maybe I'll check if I can find any old screenshots.

I voted for the Animal Crossing set as I like the balloons and also the pinwheel is one of my dream collectibles. I know it's unlikely I'll win it but you never know.

I wonder how popular the house set would have been without the restocks. I know I didn't vote for it purely because I got my mori from the restocks.

yay thank you for doing this giveaway to celebrate that's awesome! ^^ good luck to everyone!!
i will share my first memory of animal crossing was when i was a child and i tried to play my brother's game (WW) only to open it and have to be lectured by resetti. My english wasn't good then so all i could understand was that a mad animal was yelling at me and not stopping so i cried and never picked up the game again for years LOL

Wow what a fun giveaway, thank you so much! I voted for the New Horizons set since it was my first AC game and I'm quite partial to the pretty star fragments 👀

I first encountered Animal Crossing when we rented it for the GameCube when I was in middle school. This was so many years ago! I'm happy the fan following has grown. I'm glad with rosy nostalgia just thinking about it.

I voted for City Folk cause wow all those feathers. Good luck everyone!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Animal Crossing! Time sure has flown by since those childhood days playing the GameCube game. There have been some bumps in the road, and a pothole here and there, but it's been a nice journey so far and I look forward to wherever we find ourselves with the series in the future.

Thanks for running this giveaway event. I voted for the Animal Crossing set since I like the balloon collectibles, need an original Blue Balloon currently, and because the Pinwheel is neat. Wouldn't mind the City Folk set winning either, since the Black Feather would be nice, though I don't see either of them overtaking the New Horizons set due to just how much the New Horizons set is dominating in the voting as of right now.

Happy anniversary 🌸✨ I can't believe the franchise is already turning 20! Thank you staff for yet another lovely event :) it was difficult to decide on one option, but I went with New Horizons - star fragments! I love everything celestial and they just look beautiful in every line-up I see! Good luck everyone ~

I think one of my favorite memory of Animal Crossing was way back when during the first game on the GameCube. I'd come home after school and just chill with my favorite animal villagers and just relax and have fun without a care in the world.

It was a tough choice but I went for the balloons hot off of cherry blossom recipe balloon farming! Still didn’t get them all 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back