• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary

Which prize set do you want our one very lucky winner to receive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice give away! Good luck to everyone, I'm personally hoping to win one of the New Leaf prizes or the New Horizons prizes, but they all seem pretty cool

Woo! What an amazing giveaway! Thank you guys for hosting it.:D

My favorite memory is a two part. First one was when I introduced my niece to AC:NL. Since then she’s been my AC buddy. The second part is with my baby nephew. When I babysit him, I play an AC youtube playlist. He falls asleep every time.

What a fun way to celebrate this anniversary! Can’t believe it’s been 20 years! I’ve loved so many things about this series, with each game adding to my enjoyment. Happy to be here on this forum to celebrate with other fans!

I voted for the New Leaf set as I like the houses personally.

Happy Anniversary everyone! 🥳🥳🥳

oh my, the prizes are crazy good!! im especially eyeing the city folk set, you can’t deny the feathers are some of the loveliest collectibles out there! thank you to jeremy and all staff for this huge giveaway, and good luck to all! all these sets sound fantastic and im sure anyone would be more than happy with any! 😊

edit: forgot to congratulate animal crossing on their 20th anniversary! cant believe i didn’t notice until now, as it’s one of my absolute favourite series! love seeing everyone on TBT celebrating this milestone 😍💖

Last edited:
Holy! These prizes are crazy!! Thank you so much for this!! My first AC game was Wild World and even though it has aged questionably, I'll still remember it fondly.

What an amazing prizes! Good luck to everyone and let's make it another great year in AC! 😍

Happy 20th Animal Crossing! I started with Wold World so it's been about 16 years in the franchise for me

Happy 20th birthday to AC! I've made so many friends and memories since I've started - thank you so much for the giveaway!

ik my post content itself doesnt count towards the prize but i wanted to write why AC is so special to me! growing up, i struggled to socialize with other kids my age and always had interests they never found interesting, like AC (WW and GC) at the time. i spent all my time at school hoping to come home and play animal crossing! due to my social struggles, animal crossing provided a set of friends for me that i didnt have elsewhere, and i loved talking to my villagers so much! i remember laying down hand designed brick paths in my village when i was like 8 for HOURS. when i got to third grade, the bullying got really bad and had a lot to do with my isolated nature. my mom saw i was struggling a lot that year and bought me a wii with a preowned city folk game. i LOVED that game. the music of wild world, new leaf, and city folk still brings tears to my eyes. ACNL was available for purchase on my birthday going into sixth grade. i saved up all my birthday money to buy a 3DS and the game. ACNL introduced new features that allowed me to make tons of friends and spend all my time playing with them. that summer was so much fun for 11 year old me. animal crossing gave me a creative outlet, and friends when i otherwise was in a pretty low point in my life. joining tbt is one of the best choices i ever made and i love interacting with everyone on the forum so much!! thank you tbt staff for everything you do and i cant wait for next releases in the series <3

So exciting! I voted City Folk since I love the feathers.

20 years of animal crossing!! I was hoping all day yesterday that we would hear about a potential 20th ann. update in the game. As far as I know there's been no word of that.
In this post I want to show my appreciation to my current NH villagers: Bob, Punchy, Peck, Murphy, Zell, Lopez, Beau, Vesta, Tammi, and bunnie. This is the first time I've actually liked all of my villagers, so NH has been pretty fun. Here's to 20 more years, and thanks for the giveaway :]

Ah! So generous, thanks for offering such a fun giveaway and giving me a place to celebrate a game that’s been there for me since i was a kid!

When you’ve been playing since you were a kid it’s pretty easy to collect a lot of memories of the games throughout the years. I think though that the best thing about this game is, how every time you are going through a dark period in life you can turn on a console and be transported to a lighter side of life. It helps lonely nights feel less lonely. Flip the leaf over and on the other side the same game that’s there to comfort you in a time of need is there to provide a fun way to play and bring people together.

It’s that multifaceted level of charm that amazes me with AC. How lucky are we that whatever we can be going through whether good or bad we have a whole world waiting for us with adorable characters we’ve grown fond of over the years.

I mean look at how far we’ve come from working for Tom Nook in the Cranny trying to pay your moving debts, that weird stint in the city, enjoying UFO sightings in a wild world, becoming a freakin MAYOR!, managing a campsite, to now making a life on a beautiful island.

What a game.

Thank you for this giveaway, bell tree staff! You guys spoil us so much.
The City Folk set is the most rad to me. I love the feathers!

I really should play the older games as more, I only have very vague memories of the games before New Leaf.
I do love flipping through the threads and screenshots of those older games on this forum too!

time 2 play ac gc as a tribute to when i first started playing ac 15 years ago

It's weird to think I've been playing this franchise basically all of my life. Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back