Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Info Thread

Also I noticed in the video that you can move around the rugs if they are attached to the carpet or something like that??

YESSS IM SO HAPPY
:)) IM SO GLAD WE DID NOT GET AC WII U (I was dreading the announcement) I'm so glad they made this INSTEED. :') it looks great and fun. I can't wait UNTILL it comes out. AC is better on a hand held imo.

YESSS IM SO HAPPY
:)) IM SO GLAD WE DID NOT GET AC WII U (I was dreading the announcement) I'm so glad they made this INSTEED. :') it looks great and fun. I can't wait UNTILL it comes out. AC is better on a hand held imo.
We're still going to get a Wii U AC though.

This is just a spin-off to tie us over until we had the money to buy a Wii U....but I have one already so...yeah...

I'm pretty pleased that most of my dreamies are not the most popular, so they'll be a little easier to get hold of on eBay. :D

I'm hoping the packets of cards are like ?1, so then I can buy a pack everyday on the way home from school. :eek:

Last edited:
I'm pretty pleased that most of my dreamies are not the most popular, so they'll be a little easier to get hold of on eBay. :D

I'm hoping the packets of cards are like ?1, so then I can buy a pack everyday on the way home from school. :eek:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it will be like ?3-5 per pack most likely

We're still going to get a Wii U AC though.

This is just a spin-off to tie us over until we had the money to buy a Wii U....but I have one already so...yeah...

Trying out the software with the hardware of the new 3DS I very much doubt there will be a Wii u version. I expect Theyll bring out one for the New 3DS.
If they were to bring it out on Wii u they would have produced the spin off for Wii u.

Trying out the software with the hardware of the new 3DS I very much doubt there will be a Wii u version. I expect Theyll bring out one for the New 3DS.
If they were to bring it out on Wii u they would have produced the spin off for Wii u.

I'm still trying to find the logic here...

but it works for regular 3ds

Can anyone estimate a cost on the card reader for normal the original 3DS. I need to try and budget it in a couple months in advance.

but it works for regular 3ds

And by his logic we can deduce that there will be an AC Wii U because they made the Animal Crossing Plaza app for the Wii U lol

Can anyone estimate a cost on the card reader for normal the original 3DS. I need to try and budget it in a couple months in advance.

Probably 15-30$. Really depends on how they decide to sell it. If it's just the peripheral by itself then it's going to be on the cheaper side, with 15$ being the absolute cheapest and probably most unlikely price. If they bundle it with something then it'll be more. But IMO it'll probably be somewhere in the middle. 25$ roughly.

It's basically a prequel game to New Leaf? After you stop working for the HHA someone (being you) comes to the town and becomes mayor.

I want a Molly card confirmed NOW pls

Confirmed :). I saw images of some of the cards, and one was indeed Molly :)

is it for 3ds or new 3ds
Both.

However if you have a 3DS you need to buy the amiibo adapter if you want to use the cards

And the Adapter is released the same day in September I believe.

It's basically a prequel game to New Leaf? After you stop working for the HHA someone (being you) comes to the town and becomes mayor.

Could be, but I don't see it.
They would know you if you worked on their houses before "moving in" and such.

Uh 6*.
And you don't need the cards to play the game.
It's just to add more villigers in, caus who wants a random person coming up and making suggestions.

Apparently something changed on the count since last time I heard, it was 3 cards. And even at 6 in a pack, 2.50 is too much for it.

And you do need the cards if you want to full game experience.

Back