• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Radio 📻

Paulow

Bells
Hey everyone! 🌟

As an absolute fan of Animal Crossing, I recently developed a website for listening to real-time music from all series (Gamecube, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, New Horizons).

I would love to receive some advice on what you think of it!

The website is available at: animal-crossing-radio.com

You can change the game, volume, time, and background in the options. Thanks to you all, and have a great day/night! 🎶🎮

FA38B0E7-3639-4855-BE75-BFD468917D82.jpeg

You are a hero.
Post automatically merged:

Idea; for the games option add a "random" option to play any song from each game at any hour to mix things up
Also if the background could change based on what hour it was that'd be cool

Last edited:
Love it! Bookmarked.

I used to use https://tane.us/ac/, but I much prefer your experience. My only suggestion or advice to help stand out even more would be to add weather (Rain and snow) versions of the songs, or animated background!

shooting-star.gif

love how your site keeps playing the audio while on mobile, tane.us uses youtube and it's sucky for mobile users. i have no suggestions really, good job!!!

Woah, so amazing! The website looks so pretty, clean and has a perfect ingame style, I just love it! Great job! ❤️

Small detail I've noticed: the cursor feels a little off-center, usually it points by the tip of arrow/finger, as here (in the settings) I need to move it a little more up. See the picture where Celeste should be highlighted but it's still New Leaf.

215428.png

And from the ideas already mentioned the random option is my favourite. Please keep us updated on any changes ☺️

Oh man, this would’ve been so handy for when I was working on my culminating assignments before I graduated and was relying on Animal Crossing music and energy drinks to help me focus. 😂

This is so cool! I honestly have no critiques about it, everything about this is awesome! I’m on mobile, and I love that it continues to play when I leave the tab! As a Celeste lover, I adore the background of her as well!

I’d echo the suggestions to add rainy/snowy versions of songs, as well as maybe event music (Halloween, Toy Day etc). The background changing depending on what time of the day it is would be cool as well! But really, this is wonderful as is! Great job, thank you for sharing! 💓

Hey everyone! 🌟

As an absolute fan of Animal Crossing, I recently developed a website for listening to real-time music from all series (Gamecube, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, New Horizons).

I would love to receive some advice on what you think of it!

The website is available at: animal-crossing-radio.com

You can change the game, volume, time, and background in the options. Thanks to you all, and have a great day/night! 🎶🎮

View attachment 530779
Untitled227_20240118080039.png

i love love LOVE this!!! i think it'd be nice to add some weather sounds (rain, wind etc) as an option, or maybe even have the option for dialogue to play in the background? (isabelle please 🙏) it'd be nice to have some GIFs as well for the background!

other than that this is perfect!! super easy to use and customise!

Untitled227_20240118080039.png

Last edited:
TL;DR
Thanks you all for your love, support, and ideas ! I'm so happy as an animal crossing fan to see people like it too ! ❤️

You are a hero.
Post automatically merged:

Idea; for the games option add a "random" option to play any song from each game at any hour to mix things up
Also if the background could change based on what hour it was that'd be cool
Thanks ! ( you are a hero )
Love it! Bookmarked.

I used to use https://tane.us/ac/, but I much prefer your experience. My only suggestion or advice to help stand out even more would be to add weather (Rain and snow) versions of the songs, or animated background!

shooting-star.gif
Thanks you ! Yeah great idea ( the gif is so cool ) ! coming soon !
love how your site keeps playing the audio while on mobile, tane.us uses youtube and it's sucky for mobile users. i have no suggestions really, good job!!!
Perfect! Glad you like it then! Thanks !
Woah, so amazing! The website looks so pretty, clean and has a perfect ingame style, I just love it! Great job! ❤️

Small detail I've noticed: the cursor feels a little off-center, usually it points by the tip of arrow/finger, as here (in the settings) I need to move it a little more up. See the picture where Celeste should be highlighted but it's still New Leaf.

View attachment 530804

And from the ideas already mentioned the random option is my favourite. Please keep us updated on any changes ☺️
Oh thanks you i hadn't noticed ! That's is fixed now, thanks for you help ! ❤️
Oh man, this would’ve been so handy for when I was working on my culminating assignments before I graduated and was relying on Animal Crossing music and energy drinks to help me focus. 😂

This is so cool! I honestly have no critiques about it, everything about this is awesome! I’m on mobile, and I love that it continues to play when I leave the tab! As a Celeste lover, I adore the background of her as well!

I’d echo the suggestions to add rainy/snowy versions of songs, as well as maybe event music (Halloween, Toy Day etc). The background changing depending on what time of the day it is would be cool as well! But really, this is wonderful as is! Great job, thank you for sharing! 💓
Thanks for all your idea, that so cool for me to have some features to work on, thanksss ! 💙
i love love LOVE this!!! i think it'd be nice to add some weather sounds (rain, wind etc) as an option, or maybe even have the option for dialogue to play in the background? (isabelle please 🙏) it'd be nice to have some GIFs as well for the background!

other than that this is perfect!! super easy to use and customise!
So kind ! 🙌 I will work to add the weather sounds since its seem to be important for you, thanksss !

Back