Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
kBmFHxN.png

For those who don't know, this is a game that requires the announced Animal Crossing amiibo cards to play, where you design houses for villagers based on their requests. It's for the 3DS, released in Fall with the 3DS amiibo scanner.

The official press release info is as follows:

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer: This new game in the Animal Crossing series focuses on the decorating and home-designing aspects of the Animal Crossing games. Animals will ask players to design houses for them, and it’s up to designers-in-the-making to meet the animals’ requests by furnishing and decorating their homes. By tapping a new Animal Crossing series amiibo card to the New Nintendo 3DS XL system or NFC reader/writer accessory, players can design a room for that specific character on the card and scan additional character cards to invite those characters to visit. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer will launch this fall.

Villagers

New Furniture

Other Info

Gallery
tumblr_nm5gibYu161qzp9weo3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nm5gibYu161qzp9weo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nm5gibYu161qzp9weo6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nm5gibYu161qzp9weo7_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
lmfao i love how everyone was expecting ac wii u but nintendo just PISSED ON ALL OF THEM AHHAHAH

I couldn't be more disappointed in that announcement. This is NOT an Animal Crossing game, it's a home designer game AND this is not an Animal Crossing game for Wii U. This is getting me very irritated. I hope Nintendo brings the goods at this year's E3 and announce a new Animal Crossing game for Wii U.

I couldn't less interested in this game.

It's a spin-off but whatever.

I can have a bunch of my favorite villagers into one room dancing around and crap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I get 10 Bob cards can I have 10 Bob's in my house
I want that to happen.

I can have 10 punchys in my house.

Spin-offs are good. I think it means Nintendo realizes the series is popular enough to warrant one :)

Spin-offs are good. I think it means Nintendo realizes the series is popular enough to warrant one :)
Thank god, because this is Animal Crossing's first spin-off, and already I'm going to waste my money on it.

Last edited:
i already love that game haha but why no real amiibo figures instead of cards? qq i would love that!
i hope you can connect that game with acnl somehow :D

i already love that game haha but why no real amiibo figures instead of cards? qq i would love that!

Yeah, I would like figures too.

But the cards bring back memories of the E-reader cards from the Gamecube days.

I can already imagine that the Marshal Amiibo card will be sold out in increments.

The cards will be sold in packs, most likely. Too many villagers for the figures

I want 10 Rooney cards and nobody's gonna stop me.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Back