Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Info Thread

Apparently something changed on the count since last time I heard, it was 3 cards. And even at 6 in a pack, 2.50 is too much for it.

And you do need the cards if you want to full game experience.
Lmao, you should be used to this.
Xbox, you need gold for the full gaming experience.
Most games (Mario kart 8, super smash bros, ect) you need a dlc for the full gaming experience. So it's nothing new, so yeah.

Arent they $3-$5? So more like ?1.50-?2 (they can't charge much more, pokemon cards are ?3.50 a pack and you get TEN cards in it).

Way i heard it, its going to be $2.50 for 3 random cards.

Uh 6*.
And you don't need the cards to play the game.
It's just to add more villigers in, caus who wants a random person coming up and making suggestions.

Apparently something changed on the count since last time I heard, it was 3 cards. And even at 6 in a pack, 2.50 is too much for it.

And you do need the cards if you want to full game experience.

To clear everything up:

In Japan, we know for sure it will be 3 cards for 300 yen (converted to $2.50 USD).

In North America, we know for sure it will be 6 cards, but we don't know how much yet. My guess is $5.

In Japan, we know for sure it will be 3 cards for 300 yen (converted to $2.50 USD).

In North America, we know for sure it will be 6 cards, but we don't know how much yet. My guess is $5.

Any news for us Europeans/English people?

This game looks super cute and I want it of course but I feel having to buy packs of cards kinda kills some of the fun, no?

E3 is usually pretty US focused, as far as I'm aware there's no info for EU yet. If there is someone let me know! It could be the exact same as NA, but it's hard to know for sure yet until there's an EU Nintendo Direct or something.

Lmao, you should be used to this.
Xbox, you need gold for the full gaming experience.
Most games (Mario kart 8, super smash bros, ect) you need a dlc for the full gaming experience. So it's nothing new, so yeah.

What are you talking about? I almost never play games that I have to pay for DLC and the closest thing ive come to "needing the DLC to get the full game experience " is Fantasy life. The only cases I can think of are some packs for NSMB2, the pirate world in DMW, and the Origin island of fantasy life(still locked but I am working on unlocking it). Then there's Rustys real deal baseball and Stretchmo which started off w/ a free trial part then you had the option of buying the rest of the game but I don't know if that's counted as DLC or not.

You don't have to, it's optional

Sure if its optional if you want to have half a game!

Can we talk about this for about 5 hours?

tumblr_nq2hyg26s71sokhwwo1_400.png

tumblr_nq2hyg26s71sokhwwo6_1280.png

tumblr_nq2hyg26s71sokhwwo5_1280.png

tumblr_nq2hyg26s71sokhwwo7_1280.png

Is it September yet?

Not sure if anyone has posted this video yet, but I will just leave it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6AysL-Y49M

After seeing more information, I am hyped. It's more on designing your town than being a mayor, which is actually a clever idea (considering the Dream Suite in New Leaf with so many amazing and creative towns). I'll buy it, and the NFC reader bundle along with it.

So far the only release date/s I have seen for Australia and New Zealand (this may go for Europe too) is November 27th 2015 & December 28th 2015. Clearly there isn't an official release date yet. Hoping there will be one soon.

Not sure if anyone has posted this video yet, but I will just leave it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6AysL-Y49M

After seeing more information, I am hyped. It's more on designing your town than being a mayor, which is actually a clever idea (considering the Dream Suite in New Leaf with so many amazing and creative towns). I'll buy it, and the NFC reader bundle along with it.

So far the only release date/s I have seen for Australia and New Zealand (this may go for Europe too) is November 27th 2015 & December 28th 2015. Clearly there isn't an official release date yet. Hoping there will be one soon.

??? where are you reading its been announced its coming sept 25 NA, oct 2nd for EU and october 3rd for AUS/NZ

Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere: Was the special edition New 3DS XL announced for any regions other than Japan? It's so adorable, I need it. ;-;

??? where are you reading its been announced its coming sept 25 NA, oct 2nd for EU and october 3rd for AUS/NZ
Retailers that have listed it for pre-order, not the best source but at least it gives you a release date.
Thanks for the date though. Just noticed it on Nintendo AU NZ's twitter.

I want a Molly card confirmed NOW pls

Instantly assumed that you were talking about Molly, from Dolly Style.
https://youtu.be/hLYvOS1RmuM

It's out on the 2nd of October and I believe the cards will be the same price as the US, just it converted, so around 1.50 to 5 pounds-ish. Do not quote me on that! :p I could be very wrong!

I have a questions so you still will be having your town? like your own house? are you going to be paying to expand?? what about fishing catching bugs, diving, festive seasons, PWP??? does anyone knows???

Last edited:
Wait, so will there be bulk backs? If so, is there footage/evidence?
there isnt any

I have a questions so you still will be having your town? like your own house? are you going to be paying to expand?? what about fishing catching bugs, diving, festive seasons, PWP??? does anyone knows???
it's a spin off.
you cant catch bugs or fish, or place pwps.

Back