• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Info Thread

Also I noticed in the video that you can move around the rugs if they are attached to the carpet or something like that??

YESSS IM SO HAPPY
:)) IM SO GLAD WE DID NOT GET AC WII U (I was dreading the announcement) I'm so glad they made this INSTEED. :') it looks great and fun. I can't wait UNTILL it comes out. AC is better on a hand held imo.

YESSS IM SO HAPPY
:)) IM SO GLAD WE DID NOT GET AC WII U (I was dreading the announcement) I'm so glad they made this INSTEED. :') it looks great and fun. I can't wait UNTILL it comes out. AC is better on a hand held imo.
We're still going to get a Wii U AC though.

This is just a spin-off to tie us over until we had the money to buy a Wii U....but I have one already so...yeah...

I'm pretty pleased that most of my dreamies are not the most popular, so they'll be a little easier to get hold of on eBay. :D

I'm hoping the packets of cards are like ?1, so then I can buy a pack everyday on the way home from school. :eek:

Last edited:
I'm pretty pleased that most of my dreamies are not the most popular, so they'll be a little easier to get hold of on eBay. :D

I'm hoping the packets of cards are like ?1, so then I can buy a pack everyday on the way home from school. :eek:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it will be like ?3-5 per pack most likely

We're still going to get a Wii U AC though.

This is just a spin-off to tie us over until we had the money to buy a Wii U....but I have one already so...yeah...

Trying out the software with the hardware of the new 3DS I very much doubt there will be a Wii u version. I expect Theyll bring out one for the New 3DS.
If they were to bring it out on Wii u they would have produced the spin off for Wii u.

Trying out the software with the hardware of the new 3DS I very much doubt there will be a Wii u version. I expect Theyll bring out one for the New 3DS.
If they were to bring it out on Wii u they would have produced the spin off for Wii u.

I'm still trying to find the logic here...

but it works for regular 3ds

Can anyone estimate a cost on the card reader for normal the original 3DS. I need to try and budget it in a couple months in advance.

but it works for regular 3ds

And by his logic we can deduce that there will be an AC Wii U because they made the Animal Crossing Plaza app for the Wii U lol

Can anyone estimate a cost on the card reader for normal the original 3DS. I need to try and budget it in a couple months in advance.

Probably 15-30$. Really depends on how they decide to sell it. If it's just the peripheral by itself then it's going to be on the cheaper side, with 15$ being the absolute cheapest and probably most unlikely price. If they bundle it with something then it'll be more. But IMO it'll probably be somewhere in the middle. 25$ roughly.

It's basically a prequel game to New Leaf? After you stop working for the HHA someone (being you) comes to the town and becomes mayor.

I want a Molly card confirmed NOW pls

Confirmed :). I saw images of some of the cards, and one was indeed Molly :)

is it for 3ds or new 3ds
Both.

However if you have a 3DS you need to buy the amiibo adapter if you want to use the cards

And the Adapter is released the same day in September I believe.

It's basically a prequel game to New Leaf? After you stop working for the HHA someone (being you) comes to the town and becomes mayor.

Could be, but I don't see it.
They would know you if you worked on their houses before "moving in" and such.

Uh 6*.
And you don't need the cards to play the game.
It's just to add more villigers in, caus who wants a random person coming up and making suggestions.

Apparently something changed on the count since last time I heard, it was 3 cards. And even at 6 in a pack, 2.50 is too much for it.

And you do need the cards if you want to full game experience.

Back