• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Amiibo Villagers | Current: Stitches & Fauna

sure, I'll be ready in about 30 minutes if that's alright with you?
Ah i’m going to bed soon! But I can do it first thing tmr morning (in about 7h) when i wake up, and if you’re still around
Post automatically merged:

(btw, there was someone else selling beau for 25nmt! maybe you could check out that thread :) i’m totally fine if you manage to get him from someone else, but if you still need him just lmk! )

Ah i’m going to bed soon! But I can do it first thing tmr morning (in about 7h) when i wake up, and if you’re still around
Post automatically merged:

(btw, there was someone else selling beau for 25nmt! maybe you could check out that thread :) i’m totally fine if you manage to get him from someone else, but if you still need him just lmk! )
that works for me c:

If Marshal is still available I can give you the 100 TBT for him or more if you'd like.

Hey there. I would love Fauna, she is one of my dreamies. I believe I can do the 20 NMT, just need to check when I log on.

Hey there. I would love Fauna, she is one of my dreamies. I believe I can do the 20 NMT, just need to check when I log on.
sure! let me know when you can get her and I'll start moving her out :)

I would like stitches please if possible ^-^

Yes I do ^-^
Great!! I've got to complete two trades, then I'll start on moving Stitches out. Will probably take 30mins ish would that be okay? 😅

Great!! I've got to complete two trades, then I'll start on moving Stitches out. Will probably take 30mins ish would that be okay? 😅
Yes of course! Let me know! ^-^

Reactions: Aus
Back