• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
Awesome I've been looking around hoping someone would have him. I'll let you know when I get enough bells. I haven't been as active in the forum, so I dont have many at the moment. But now I know who to ask to get Bruce. 😊

Awesome I've been looking around hoping someone would have him. I'll let you know when I get enough bells. I haven't been as active in the forum, so I dont have many at the moment. But now I know who to ask to get Bruce. 😊
Great! Just let me know!

Alrighty, I've gotten 35 tbt :) I'll be available for the next 4 hours if that works for you?
Yes! That will work! I will let you know when he is available! I'm giving out 5 re-orderable furniture items now with each villager if you had a list.

Hello again! I have an open plot for Zell now; I am free basically any time now and am done with my exam, so take your time! c:

Hi, could I please get Barold if possible? I'll be available from 3:00 - 8:00 pm tomorrow Calgary time, and I'm currently trying to get an open plot

Back