• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Amiibo Villagers | Current: Stitches & Fauna

Aus

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
Bells
Switch
2693-0613-8705
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tasty Cake
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (332) +
Looking for tbt or nmt! All villagers are 100% original. Will be using amiibo to move them in and out.

Pricing:

Marshal - 100tbt or 50nmt
Stitches -80tbt or 30nmt
Beau - 80tbt or 30nmt
Fauna - 60tbt or 20nmt

If you’d like to adopt a villager, please have a spot ready and arrange a time with me! If I’m around, it’ll normally take 15-25mins to get them into boxes.

Last edited:
Offer whatever you think is fair! Cause honestly I have no idea how the tbt rate is like 😅

If you have a slot, I'll start getting him into boxes ^^

still available :<?
I'm thinking of selling both fauna and beau using amiibos cause I'm trying to get tbt! Once someone gets Fauna will have Beau for sale again ^^

I don't have the room right now, but will this be an option in the future? I've been looking for Beau since I started playing and have had no luck. Unfortunately, as a non-TTer, the wait has been hell for me (as far as waiting for villagers to want to leave). And any time I have a plot open, I can't seem to find him.

I would love your Marshal, I do have to do some TT-ing to get someone to leave so I can let you know when I have a plot open :)
Edit: Well now! That thought bubble didn't take long. Getting someone to leave I want to leave, though, that'll be the trouble :p
Post automatically merged:

Ok, I have a slot for whenever :D (Edit: Leaving for work, I'll be back home around 7pm central (1pm now))

Last edited:
Is Stiches still available?
Yes! Let me know when you can get him!

I don't have the room right now, but will this be an option in the future? I've been looking for Beau since I started playing and have had no luck. Unfortunately, as a non-TTer, the wait has been hell for me (as far as waiting for villagers to want to leave). And any time I have a plot open, I can't seem to find him.
Yes! Let me know when you've got a plot and I'll move him in ^^

I would love your Marshal, I do have to do some TT-ing to get someone to leave so I can let you know when I have a plot open :)
Edit: Well now! That thought bubble didn't take long. Getting someone to leave I want to leave, though, that'll be the trouble :p
Post automatically merged:

Ok, I have a slot for whenever :D (Edit: Leaving for work, I'll be back home around 7pm central (1pm now))
Hi there!! I've got to go to work now, but will probably be able to get him in boxes later, pm me and we can arrange a time!

bump for fauna and stitches!

ill buy stitches! and if you can invite 2 villagers at a time i'll grab fauna too, i have plots ready!

ill buy stitches! and if you can invite 2 villagers at a time i'll grab fauna too, i have plots ready!
I’ve got both in my town already! Can move them out one by one. If you’re ready now I’ll get stitches into boxes first.

hiya! i don't currently have a plot open but if you don't mind waiting for me to tt to move someone out, i would love to get marshal!

hiya! i don't currently have a plot open but if you don't mind waiting for me to tt to move someone out, i would love to get marshal!
Sure! Let me know when you have a plot ready!

Back