• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Amiibo Villagers | Current: Stitches & Fauna

sure, I'll be ready in about 30 minutes if that's alright with you?
Ah i’m going to bed soon! But I can do it first thing tmr morning (in about 7h) when i wake up, and if you’re still around
Post automatically merged:

(btw, there was someone else selling beau for 25nmt! maybe you could check out that thread :) i’m totally fine if you manage to get him from someone else, but if you still need him just lmk! )

Ah i’m going to bed soon! But I can do it first thing tmr morning (in about 7h) when i wake up, and if you’re still around
Post automatically merged:

(btw, there was someone else selling beau for 25nmt! maybe you could check out that thread :) i’m totally fine if you manage to get him from someone else, but if you still need him just lmk! )
that works for me c:

If Marshal is still available I can give you the 100 TBT for him or more if you'd like.

Hey there. I would love Fauna, she is one of my dreamies. I believe I can do the 20 NMT, just need to check when I log on.

Hey there. I would love Fauna, she is one of my dreamies. I believe I can do the 20 NMT, just need to check when I log on.
sure! let me know when you can get her and I'll start moving her out :)

I would like stitches please if possible ^-^

Yes I do ^-^
Great!! I've got to complete two trades, then I'll start on moving Stitches out. Will probably take 30mins ish would that be okay? 😅

Great!! I've got to complete two trades, then I'll start on moving Stitches out. Will probably take 30mins ish would that be okay? 😅
Yes of course! Let me know! ^-^

Reactions: Aus
Back