• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
would u consider taking nook mile tickets? i can offer 100+
i'm rly searching for Genji

hi do you have mitzi the cat? i’ll be available for 3/4 hours then i have to go to sleep (10? hours) but i’ll be available all day after nvm i found her

Last edited:
Hi I would like Shino. I have an available spot.
Available from 2 pm-10 pm time zone CST. I'll let you know if anything comes up that I have to do during the time when you're ready. I will also have a looking for thread so i'll also let you know if someone else made an offer.
nvm

Last edited:
Hi! I have a few villagers I was looking for. I can trade the asking 25 TBT (that refers to the currency on belltree itself right? I haven’t been on in a few years :’) ) for each of them if that’s ok with you. I don’t really time skip so if you have Shino I’d love to trade for her, and I’ll come back here when I get another moveout

hii could i get bea if you have her? found

Last edited:
Back