• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other

leohyrule

Messy Queen
Bells
Switch
3151-1774-2722
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Spectral Preserves
Splat Easter Egg
Pavé Pink Feather
Snowflake Glow Wand
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Snow Bunny
Feedback
100% (299) +
Open for orders! Each will be 25 tbt! Let me know when you want the villager, and I'll let you know when I can get them for you. I'll be available in and out during most of the day CST.

I also can gift you 5 re-orderable furniture items with each purchase! I believe I have all re-orderable furniture, so just let me know what you'd like and I'll let you know!

Hi! I sell almost all villagers except for my personal ones that I will not kick out. If the villager is not on the list in the spoiler cut, I have them available!
(Also Sanrio villagers as these cannot be adopted)

May also trade with some collectibles. All ungifted and original. When I'm online and there is no queue, it should take me about an hour to an hour and a half to move in your villager, or we can set up a time to have them available.

Lucky
Raymond
Audie
Stitches
Marshal
Fauna
Julian
Petri

Current orders:

Last edited:
I can be ready at any time tonight (I’m in PST)!! I’m currently hunting with an open plot but also have a few extra plots I haven’t put down—so whenever works best for you!

I can be ready at any time tonight (I’m in PST)!! I’m currently hunting with an open plot but also have a few extra plots I haven’t put down—so whenever works best for you!
All right! I can send a dodo in 10 minutes unless someone requests something I dont have haha.

All right! I can send a dodo in 10 minutes unless someone requests something I dont have haha.
HAHA sounds like a plan!! I’ll put a plot down for her now & send you the bells once you have the dodo code!! <3

Hi! I’m looking for Dom at the moment, I’ll be available tomorrow (or today— it’s 4 am for me so I guess its today) although if I’m unlucky it may take me an hour or two to cycle out specific villagers. Able to pay 50 tbt, and I am available after 1:40 pm pst. Thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for Dom at the moment, I’ll be available tomorrow (or today— it’s 4 am for me so I guess its today) although if I’m unlucky it may take me an hour or two to cycle out specific villagers. Able to pay 50 tbt, and I am available after 1:40 pm pst. Thanks!
I will get him set up for you and you can let me know when you’re available later!

Hi there! I'm interested in being in the queue for Shino. I'll have a spot available and time all day today or tomorrow if needed!

Hi boo I've got 50 tbt for ya if we could move in Shino sometime tomorrow(11/16) or wednesday (11/17)? I'm available fully in est time and I'll have a plot open beforehand! ovob
Thank u! <3

Hi there! I'm interested in being in the queue for Shino. I'll have a spot available and time all day today or tomorrow if needed!
Sorry about the delay! I can start moving Shino out now. Should be less than 30 min if you’re available!
Post automatically merged:

Hi boo I've got 50 tbt for ya if we could move in Shino sometime tomorrow(11/16) or wednesday (11/17)? I'm available fully in est time and I'll have a plot open beforehand! ovob
Thank u! <3
Sure thing! What time tomorrow do you think?

Sorry about the delay! I can start moving Shino out now. Should be less than 30 min if you’re available!

I'm available now! I'll send over the TBT

Anytime mid-day is best but I'm available the full day! If you need a time specifically though I can just throw out 12pm as a good time! ouo

Anytime mid-day is best but I'm available the full day! If you need a time specifically though I can just throw out 12pm as a good time! ouo
All right! I can just message you a little in advance around mid day to see if youre available and then I'll move her out!

Hi! Long shot here, but do you have any non-series 5 amiibos? Such as Coco's by any chance?
I can try to get her, but it is more difficult. Would you need her by tonight?

Back