• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AGENT S is moving in, RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE ^_^

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
hjhbfhubfhbbw Blaaaah too happy at this turn of events, Agent S is by far one of my favourite villagers, although I don't want to get into this whole concept of dreamies I don't believe in that lol but I digress its the best news ever I've woken up to :D Who else has hopped on their game and had something similar happen, and squealed with delight XD

when isabelle told me winnie was moving. never been happier. i hate that ugly horse ugh

That's funny. See, I read that and I thought you were complaining that he moved next to your house, til I actually opened the thread. This sounds like a nightmare to me lol I never want ANY villager to move next to my house; specially not a dreamie because that would mean that dreamie is getting the boot.

OMG that's awesome!

I had a similar thing happen with Alfonso, who is one of my favourite villagers and easily my favourite lazy! When he moved in, he put his house in between a rock and the bulletin board, and it was as close as it could be to the train tracks! That spot was absolutely perfect because I didn't need to change the path to make part of it lead to his house, because it was already done! Plus, it saves me from having to dig holes in front of the rock to get Bells from hitting it!

And no, I have four characters so I can't plot reset.

OMG that's awesome!

I had a similar thing happen with Alfonso, who is one of my favourite villagers and easily my favourite lazy! When he moved in, he put his house in between a rock and the bulletin board, and it was as close as it could be to the train tracks! That spot was absolutely perfect because I didn't need to change the path to make part of it lead to his house, because it was already done! Plus, it saves me from having to dig holes in front of the rock to get Bells from hitting it!

And no, I have four characters so I can't plot reset.

alfonso is so cool, hes another of my favs hence my profile pic :p

When I adopted Kyle he moved in right beside me. I was over the moon when I TT'd and saw his plot.

When Carmen moved just in front of me in Cocoplum, you could have heard my joyful screaming from space! It was one of the greatest days in AC ever for me :)

Back