• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Active Players! + Christmas Party next week! :]

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey guys,

just looking to add some more active online players to my almost filled 3DS roster =] I'll be holding a few small Christmas parties next week, each in a different town. It'll on first come basis, but I'm sure there will be plenty openings throughout the day.

Anywayz, post your FC below once you've added me and I'll add you in return.

I've added everyone who has added me :)

Still open for more adds!

Added you if you could add me back I am online a lot for the next week or two FC: 4940 - 6200 - 0566 and my name is Lauren! Add me please!!

I popped in to say hi, but I don't think you were there. I walked around, said hi to a couple of villagers, and then left a message on your bulletin board.

Back