• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL VILLAGERS ARE GOING MAD!

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
HNI_0049.JPGHNI_0022.JPGHNI_0001.JPGHNI_0034.JPG

HAHAHA I can't stop laughing when they ask me if they could buy a flee :p

The last screencap is hilarious xD

It'd be pretty amusing if they bought a flea from you, only for them to have a flea on them during your next interaction with them.

Or rather, if they wanted to buy the same flea you got off of them earlier.

'Hey can I buy me own flea? I'll give you anything! It's my pet! GIVE IT BACK!'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me being Katt ^ haha

9HbyU9O - Imgur.jpg

Vq28IjU - Imgur.jpg

SUxTzSO - Imgur.jpg
It's one thing to keep a pet flea but how would you feed it?Cut yourself and drip some blood into their little cage?

Someone tried to buy a flea from me the other day too. I.. I'll never understand, truly. At least it wasn't the villager who I got the flea off of?

I think it's hilarious when they are shocked and disgusted by the fact that i found a flea on them and then they ask me if they can have it. Like wtf xD a second ago they were almost bribing me to keep it a secret that they don't shower much and now they want to show all of their friends their new pet flea xD Who understand them!!

Back