• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

Nintendo your attitude isn't helping town whatsoever. And just because you say you're a townie doesn't mean we have to take it at your word.

Anyway, Byngo is not cleared as town because of what Chele said.. that doesnt make any sense and we cant afford to just say people are clear because of logistics that we don't fully know.

Day Three

SensaiGallade has died. He was a Townie.

Day Three has started and will end in 47 hours on July 31th 6PM EST.

Attention: As stated in the rules, replacements will now no longer be used. Any rule breakers/inactives will be immediately modkilled now. With this in mind, please be cautious of your actions.

Last edited:
attempted and failed bluesnipe i presume

the nintendo thing reads genuine to me tbh, in fact the only things im confident in rn r that Nintendo is town and kallie n dedenne rnt a pair

other than that idk i haven’t even attempted putting effort lol

Havent done too much effort either and made a small progress so far im doing the stupid meta the mafia is either Jacob or Nat because balance reasons Kallie is now null im jot sure wid het anymore dedenne doesnt look kinda suss to me but I feel weirded out cuz she sound more apathetic (toads was right after all) and screw nintendo its like he had a 3 year break up wid his ex

ngl im kinda now think unravel and byngo r maf, bc honestly i dont rly think jacob is maf bc he wouldnt have been so confident in chele being scum even tho she was town as ud probably/definitely get scumread for that. i strongly townread kallie as i havent seen anything from them that seems sus and nintendo is just all over the place

Yep today is mylo i swear if Kallie is mafia then good for her

Yep today is mylo i swear if Kallie is mafia then good for her
I'm not but we're screwed if we mislynch and doc cant save someone. Assuming there is even a doc

Anyway thoughts:

Honestly not sure why dedenne has been following my votes tbh. Day 2 was a repear of day 1 in terms of votes lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So its not mylo if we still or ever had a doctor. If we don't then we're screwed if we mislynch yes i think

its not on purpose i just happened to place my vote after u posted

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was waiting till nearer eod to see if anyone else posted

- - - Post Merge - - -

well posted something that would change my vote

even with a doc it’s still kinda mylo cuz we’d be banking on doc saving the right person which is uhh yea, i don’t think they’ve been successful if someone even is a doc

i still believe nintendos genuine and now i don’t think jacob is scum for a... reason. im hoping he shows up sometime soon actually. so for me based on poe, it’s unravel with kallie or dedenne. which i still don’t think they’re on a team together. god if im wrong about that i will be mad n feel stupid

leaning more towards kallie than dedenne cuz i think atleast half of maf is competent enough to bluesnipe, since toad was killed n1 n from a maf perspective, from a maf perspective Kate kinda makes sense cuz she was kinda fitting that scared pr mold

BUT prob me or nintendo r gonna get lynched + i don’t have the capacity or desire to lead town. ?\_(ツ)_/? gg

even with a doc it’s still kinda mylo cuz we’d be banking on doc saving the right person which is uhh yea, i don’t think they’ve been successful if someone even is a doc

i still believe nintendos genuine and now i don’t think jacob is scum for a... reason. im hoping he shows up sometime soon actually. so for me based on poe, it’s unravel with kallie or dedenne. which i still don’t think they’re on a team together. god if im wrong about that i will be mad n feel stupid

leaning more towards kallie than dedenne cuz i think atleast half of maf is competent enough to bluesnipe, since toad was killed n1 n from a maf perspective, from a maf perspective Kate kinda makes sense cuz she was kinda fitting that scared pr mold

BUT prob me or nintendo r gonna get lynched + i don’t have the capacity or desire to lead town. ?\_(ツ)_/? gg

Where did waffles being scum come from

And if he doesn't? We have a little over 24 hours left to lynch and we wont all be here at eod

yea we still have another 24 hours

if he hasn’t shown up by the last say 6 fhours ill say y

it’s really not anything that huge

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i could be wrong too lol

I?m here now, my day off of work is tomorrow so I should be around a little more late tonight

Prepare for kind of a wall post BTW, I?ve been thinking about this game my whole shift

We?re pretty much at MYLO right now so we need to nail scum and I think we should start before the final 4 hours this time. My role is the Jack of all Trades, and I?m claiming this now because I?m pretty much going to be a townie next day phase anyway. I have the actions of 1 inspection, 1 night shot, and 1 protection before I become a regular townie basically.

Night 1 I inspected Chele based on my thoughts at the time:
While I do understand your perspective on activity, it's strange to me that you think mislynching even though you participated warrants a pass on being suss'ed. Regardless of the team you're on, EVERYBODY is expected to participate and do something for this game. At the very least I'd think a member of the mafia would be a little bit attentive to making sure they remain active in a game like this. Your logic here is a little flawed- and definitely comes across as you trying to hand out your activity in a slower game as a reason for people to town read you. Everyone including Daniel appreciates the activity of those who are putting in the effort (I again apologize for my own inactivity), but you absolutely can be suss'ed for joining in on a mislynch if there is good evidence. I personally am not trying to actually scum read you based on who you voted or why, but your mindset is alarmingly self aware

Chele came back red so I pushed for her lynch D2. Night 2 I used my protection on myself, I got a little paranoid that mafia would?ve deducted that I inspected Chele for lynching a miller.. Maybe selfish of me but I honestly didn?t have anyone better to protect, and I didn?t really feel confident enough to use my shot, so I still have that for tonight. I HOPE we?re able to narrow it down to the scum team today, we lynch whoever is the scummiest and if they flip red I?ll shoot whoever is the 2nd scummiest. If we lynch mafia it?ll be 4v1 (presumably), assuming N3 I die and my shot goes through, and let?s say I mis-shoot, it?ll still be 2v1. I really do think we can win if everyone?s actively participating today

I?ll work on my color-coded playerlist next

Back