• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia A Summer Fling- Mafia Win!

I'm about to head off to work and last phase I missed voting because I was away for the majority of it, so I'm going to place my ##vote: on Chele. Chele is the only person who'se raised more than one red flags for me now, on top of both my gut feeling and defensive tone (which has already been commented on so I'm not really putting much weight into that).

EoD is at 10am for me, legitimately when I need to leave to go to college. D: I'll try my best to be there though.
Hmm. If Jacob and Kate don't vote today then that's an easy modkill for them two. Hence, we should wait until like, an bit before EoD to see if they're still there. If they do pop in and vote, we could discuss events with them, they could defend themselves if they need to and from there we could choose a better lynch candidate. If they don't, we could just lynch somebody else (my preference at the moment is Rod) and then we'd have 3 kills. Now that I think about this, it sounds really anti-town and we could end up lynching either Jacob or Kate to preserve town, but at the same time, that is what we speculate that Toads did to Mog. We can't really stop modkills either.
Estimating that there are two scum against town and no third parties respectively:
2 v 6
If Kate and Jacob don't vote and we lynch a different person (and they all flip town):
2 v 3
Then that'd put us at LYLO for D3. Lynching Mafia D3 would result in:
1 v 3
Nightkills. If Mafia have 2KP then we're actually dead. This is where I am stuck. One nightkill would result in the last day though.

If Natty flips scum - We'd all be annoyed. Rod would look bad on that behalf, because of voting Kirbyz last minute (sounds like WIFOM or at least I think that's the term) and not being aware of anything.
If Jacob flips scum - Well, he did scumread (or at least sus) Rod and I.
If Rod flips scum - It'd lie on Byngo (Kirbyz) or another player not likely to advise him to stop acting naive.
If Kate flips scum - She sussed me and that's it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TL;DR - Jacob and Kate will be modkilled if they don't vote today. We could either lynch one of them to save town numbers or let there be three kills if we lynch another person. If 3 kills happened, it'd be 2 v 3 (LYLO).

Based on this post, I'm not entirely sure if Chele is saying that she scum reads or not

So 2 red flags for me:
- It feels strange that Chele still doesn't really have much of a clue as to who she might think mafia is. It's ok to not have a full reads list but still relying on lynching an inactive/someone about to be modkilled feels easy to me. It still won't give us much information.
Hmm. If Jacob and Kate don't vote today then that's an easy modkill for them two.
- describing a 2 people dying in a game this small as an easy modkill frankly just rubs the complete wrong way

So I guess this vote is a placeholder in case I can't make it online, but one with weight to it. I myself will not be modkilled, so if you guys want to wait until very EoD and if Kate still doesn't vote then I guess I won't blame anyone for voting her. We still have 12 hours left though, so lets not rely on that just now

OK. First, I did state that "my preference at the moment is Rod" because of his lacking of ability to explain his votes, his Kirbyz vote legitimately on the last minute and a possible scum connection. Apart from that, you are right when you say that I don't have a clear mind on who is Mafia. It's difficult for me to analyse anything in this game without giving poor reasoning. I am also not relying on lynching an inactive, I stated that I wanted Rod lynched rather than Kate earlier.
Second, what I meant by "easy modkill" was in other words, "then they are simply modkilled", not referring to the easiness of the kill, but the concept in general if that even makes sense. It is just one adjective afterall, but I do agree that my English has been off and I should try to word specific phrases in a coherent way.
So, I guess that I can't really retaliate to that since it's a gut read and that over everybody else in the game, I do stand out.

I'm heading to sleep now, I stayed up for longer than usual. I may come tomorrow morning for EoD.

hmm kinda want to rescind my sus on chele simply because it seems people are piling on her

same with my near lock on kallie cuz i feel maybe i was being too quick to jump on that

basically i don’t have any concrete reads ?\_(ツ)_/? i forgot how much i hated wasting time analyzing people cuz i always draw a blank

i may just vote jacob tbh

i honestly dk what to think of chele, her posts are kind of all over the place rn. and definitely defensive

there is no way mafia have 2kp this is a game of 11 people .... and if there is only one scum alive then they will always have one kp. Your math is off.

Anyway thinking about lynching nintendoguy just bc hes an unknown variable and can hide behind this "im noob dont know rules" gig forever. Kate is barely getting by without being modkilled.

I can atleast somewhat confidently say chele n jacob aren’t scum together cuz there’s little reason for maf to bus rn. there’s not too much pressure on chele

which is why im more comfortable with tr’ing chele, because i think there’s atleast 1 maf in the chele group. i think the manufactured vibe I was getting from her boils down to how i see her syntax (no offense)

This chele lynch feels weak af.. i dont strongly tr as i used to but everyone seems to be piling on her bc theyre well.. bandwagoning

i think im going to vote nintendo for reasons said and also hes not really adding much tbh. that leaves kate to be modkilled i think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless she turns up before eod

manufactured vibe I was getting from her boils down to how i see her syntax (no offense)

Honestly, thank you. Everybody is saying I am defensive but I feel like it's because of the way I write. Compare the two:

I want Rod lynched today.
i want rod lynched today

The first one obviously sounds more defensive and straight forward. People are saying that I am defensive when I am really not and don't mean it in a tough tone. And I hate putting brackets at the end of each of my paragraphs saying "(sorry didn't mean this in a harsh tone)" because it's just how I type it, I guess. But to be honest, I can't really argue against my type of writing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for Rod and I sussed him since N1. I am not bandwagoning.
If the votes stay this way, then I guess I'm lynched. It's alright though. I guess my lynch would give the most information to Town.

oops im the second example

LOL. One day I'll probably start to type like that for people to stop sussing me hahahaha.
Now we just play the waiting game to see if Kate will come. If she doesn't, then I'm dead I guess.

LOL. One day I'll probably start to type like that for people to stop sussing me hahahaha.
Now we just play the waiting game to see if Kate will come. If she doesn't, then I'm dead I guess.

i just do it cause im lazy bahaha :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn these stoopid gyroids i just want a smiley face

- - - Post Merge - - -

h yeah im going on holiday this week so i'll be less active but still around

I would love to be lazy and townread for simple syntax. That is my dream.

So. I have to leave right now. Chances are that Kate is not going to come. Even if she did, she would most likely vote for me because her first and only post of the game (excluding RQs) was a sus on me. I reached majority first anyways so that's how it'll go.

I am town. When I die, I want Rod dead because of his bandwagoning and naivety. I strongly TR Natty, don't lynch them under any circumstances.
I am a bit agitated at the fact that people are assuming that I'm defensive due to full grammar. : (
but i do admit that tbh thats how mafia is
complicated and unfair

Assuming youre a townie then

Rip chele. Just be like me where you change syntax so people cant tell

Night Two

Chele has been lynched. She was a Townie. However, unknown to her, she was also a Miller, and would appear Mafia aligned if inspected.

Night Two has started and will end in 24 hours on July 29th 6PM EST.

Due to inactivity (failing to vote for two consecutive days), Katezilla has been removed from the game. If a replacement cannot be found by the end of this night, the slot will be modkilled. For now, actions cannot be performed on this slot.

Back