• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is it just me or the majority of people in the AC fandom are 'lookists'?

I think having an "ugly" or just not-as-cute villager gives a village character. I think if villages are too perfect, too clean, it's eerie and unsettling. I've also kind of felt bad about calling villagers ugly or being mean to them, even if I don't like one of mine.

I just wanna say I have never liked any villager simply because of their "popularity." I actually find quite a few of the "popular" villagers unattractive, imo.

It's all subjective, but I just wanted to make it known that some people choose villagers based solely on their own personal tastes, and not how "popular" they are, regardless of looks.

(I've seen people get villagers in their town simply because they were tier 1 or 2 villagers)

Back