• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

a rudy appreciation thread

zlCfzSMilDU2-SHGmi

Rudy came over to visit while I was decorating my house o3o

My sister has Rudy in her town and because she doesn't really want to do any of the "mayor" type of things, I have to play her game for a while each day. So I talk to each villager a few times each day and Rudy is very nice. If he ever moves out of my sister's town, he will be welcome to move into either of my 2 towns.

zlCfzSMilDU2-SHGmi

Rudy came over to visit while I was decorating my house o3o

hahah oh typical rudy. i need to upload another screen cap of him.

My sister has Rudy in her town and because she doesn't really want to do any of the "mayor" type of things, I have to play her game for a while each day. So I talk to each villager a few times each day and Rudy is very nice. If he ever moves out of my sister's town, he will be welcome to move into either of my 2 towns.

yessss, snatch him up.

some rudy flavour for your day.

HNI_0006.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

after my elation of him wearing my custom cardigan design, DIANA infected him with her shirt. Q^Q

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP classy rudy.

HNI_0090.JPG

I think Rudy moved in my town in the past from the void. I didn't pay much attention to him because he wasn't my dreamie, but he sure is cute.

OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD!!! I LOVE RUDY! He's basically my MOST favorite villager! (And one of his first.) Unfortunately I dont have pictures of him, so I'll merge it later. :) But I love this thread! He's very kind and nice, and my favorite jock too. He's like sterling if you've had him before. Also I usually love the plain designed villagers like him, and also he's based off of Rudolph the Reindeer! So cute! #BESTTHREADEVER. :lemon:

Back