a rudy appreciation thread

zlCfzSMilDU2-SHGmi

Rudy came over to visit while I was decorating my house o3o

My sister has Rudy in her town and because she doesn't really want to do any of the "mayor" type of things, I have to play her game for a while each day. So I talk to each villager a few times each day and Rudy is very nice. If he ever moves out of my sister's town, he will be welcome to move into either of my 2 towns.

zlCfzSMilDU2-SHGmi

Rudy came over to visit while I was decorating my house o3o

hahah oh typical rudy. i need to upload another screen cap of him.

My sister has Rudy in her town and because she doesn't really want to do any of the "mayor" type of things, I have to play her game for a while each day. So I talk to each villager a few times each day and Rudy is very nice. If he ever moves out of my sister's town, he will be welcome to move into either of my 2 towns.

yessss, snatch him up.

some rudy flavour for your day.

HNI_0006.JPGHNI_0016.JPGHNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

after my elation of him wearing my custom cardigan design, DIANA infected him with her shirt. Q^Q

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP classy rudy.

HNI_0090.JPG

I think Rudy moved in my town in the past from the void. I didn't pay much attention to him because he wasn't my dreamie, but he sure is cute.

OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD!!! I LOVE RUDY! He's basically my MOST favorite villager! (And one of his first.) Unfortunately I dont have pictures of him, so I'll merge it later. :) But I love this thread! He's very kind and nice, and my favorite jock too. He's like sterling if you've had him before. Also I usually love the plain designed villagers like him, and also he's based off of Rudolph the Reindeer! So cute! #BESTTHREADEVER. :lemon:

Back