• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

a rudy appreciation thread

^ YES. I mean Kid Cat is cool but Rudy will forever be the best jock kitty. ;n; I wish they didn't switch tiers.

qy4VEoc - Imgur.jpg

Dp9gVOd - Imgur.jpg

YQdVfLi - Imgur.jpg

Pear?I was thinking more like ChapStick....

Rudy was my favourite villager when I first started my game, and he's my last remaining starter. ;w; Sweet kitty.

I want him on my second town I'm starting soon. He's so cute! I don't usually like jocks, but he's adorable. Pairing him with Lolly.

I love all the kitties :>
Would be alright with Rudy moving in a second town. He's not a dreamie or anything, but he's definitely adorable.
Somebody make a Kiki appreciation thread, she's my favorite cat ever.

I love all the kitties :>
Would be alright with Rudy moving in a second town. He's not a dreamie or anything, but he's definitely adorable.
Somebody make a Kiki appreciation thread, she's my favorite cat ever.

i wouldn't mind if kiki came to live in my town, cept i already have a normal :< i like that she's a black cat.

Kiki is definitely the second best cat imo, she's adorable. <3 I had Rudy and Kiki as starters in the original Chrome, I hope to reunite them soon! :D

Kiki is definitely the second best cat imo, she's adorable. <3 I had Rudy and Kiki as starters in the original Chrome, I hope to reunite them soon! :D

EZCmQZj - Imgur.jpg

I have them together in Catlips.Kiki looks like she's perusing Rudy's magazine rack full of Sport's Illustrated swimsuit editions.

I had Kiki in my original Wild World town. She was my favorite. Never tried to move either. She must have really liked it there!
I would look for her now but her house would look back in the city half of my town.

Kiki and Rudy look pretty cute together~

that pingpong set in rudy's house looks really good :O i should give him one next time.
lolly and rudy get along really great in my town, but you guys are right, kiki and rudy look cute also D: he luhs them normal kitties

Kabuki and rudy are buddies but I'd hate to break it since I'm trying to get him out

Rudy is sooo cute. Sadly I wouldn't have room for him in my town if I had all my dreamies. :c

Back