• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

a rudy appreciation thread

moonchu

smol destroyer of worlds
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Dreamy Bear Plush
Tin Robot
Eerie Star Potion
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
so rudy today decided to wear one of my custom designs, and i felt something towards this little pixel-comprised kitty that would be embarrassing to admit. then i realized, i have loads of sweet pictures of rudy and i thought i would share. hopefully others have the same adoration towards this little villager as i do.

HNI_0091.JPG HNI_0084.JPG HNI_0097.JPG HNI_0022.JPG HNI_0075.JPG HNI_0085.JPG HNI_0088.JPG
(a little dark, but he's wearing my cardigan design. his fur makes it look like it has sleeves.)

I never had him, but these pictures make him look like an awesome kitty! I never had any of the jocks mention friends like that though. I have two jocks.

:OOO I've been waiting for this type of thread to appear

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a pic of him :D
d3e184b0b2c8927f4a97eebfdb9a7866_zpsbddafa6e.jpg

Rudy is one of the most amazing villagers ever. <33 It's nice to see a lot of love for him.

2fKu5HB.jpg
He hosted my birthday in an old town. c:

Last edited:
Oh, I love Rudy! I had him in an old town. He was my absolute favorite.

HNI_0017.JPG

HNI_0038.JPG

HNI_0036.JPG

HNI_0042.JPG

^^His face cracked me up!

I miss him :(

i hardcore love these screen caps, guys. ❤
and i, too, hope you can get him back mayor x2k5a7y.

kGZzBex - Imgur.jpg

Here's my Rudy taking a breather from his very strenuous exercise routine just to have a chat.He's my favorite jock in the game.

i, too, hope you can get him back mayor x2k5a7y.

Thanks. I will someday. Right now, however, I have Tank.
I wonder if there are sub-personalities. Like Rudy is a jock, but he doesn't seem like one completely, like some of the other jocks...It'd be interesting.

After talking to him 15 times and he was thinking he asked me "are you surprised buddy that I'm using my brain?" Then I said yes xD

LOLOLOL one time he asked me to help him cheat on a math problem with lolly. . . i did.
lolly got hella pissed haha

Back