• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

A lot of us are new at this, I think. It'll be fun anyway! 😁

Roles are now coming out! You will also be receiving an invitation to our discord server, so you can either contact me there or on here for any questions!

Game starts at 5pm EST. Days will last 48 hours and nights will last 24 hours. The thread will be closed during night phases.

Hype!! Let's go!! Thanks for Hosting Daniel! The long awaited return!

This is your forewarning that you have caught me right in the middle of my university exam period and given I'm a psychologist, I am going to be drained of thinking about how people think so if everyone else could just be awesome, that would be great, thanks.

Hi! Im bad back!
I will have to go run so errands, but I just wanted to post to let you know I'll check later today, I think this will be a light game. GG town!!
Post automatically merged:

good morning
Actually 4 pm in Antartica or something lolz
ILY VOLT!! <3

Well hello there I'm actually going to bed now :') (great timing I know) goodnight! I will check everything tomorrow!

... let’s get the ball rolling, shall we?

1. Island’s native fruit? Peaches
2. Preferred Pronoun? She/Her
3. Timezone? PST
4. Why did you wanna play this game? It’s been awhile and you needed one more player to start game.
5. How do you handle pressure? Pretty well.... until I don’t 😅
6. Who’s the Scum pair? Maybe Toad and a newbie ! Cause I think that would make for a lot of fun !

I would greatly appreciate if everyone could answer the questionnaire, thank you,

1. Island’s native fruit? Peaches!
2. Preferred Pronoun? She/Her
3. Timezone? CET
4. Why did you wanna play this game? I've been reading through some games and I love mafia/werewolf games so I thought why not? (So first time here!)
5. How do you handle pressure? Eh... I can stand up for myself if I have to though.
6. Who’s the Scum pair? That is a good question
Also English isn't my first language so I may make an error here and there!

Back