• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Million Dollars, BUT

no deal

a million dollars but you have to buy a house for someone

Last edited:
I just looked on Amazon, a tiny home can be bought for 5,000, so I'll take that million.

A million dollars but any time you hear the word 'the' you shriek in terror

So either I learn a new language and move to another country or go deaf. Eh, deal.

A million dollars but all the polar icecaps melt completely.

I can’t do that because that has long term and immediate effects on almost everyone.

A million dollars but you have to eat an entire car. Every part. There’s no gas in it, so don’t worry about that part.

I like it here in America, but it could be exciting to move, so yes.

A million dollars but you have to travel to one country in every continent, stay in each of them for a week, and then move before getting it.

With my own money or the million dollars? Either way sure. I can always do something with it. Make it into a vacation home somewhere else or whatever.

A million dollars, but the last five years were just a dream. You wake up from a coma and it's actually 2019.

Deal. Huge deal.

A million dollars, but every night you need to eat one cup of insects. Could be ants, beetles, etc. Anything, but it has to be one cup.

A million dollars, but every night you need to eat one cup of insects. Could be ants, beetles, etc. Anything, but it has to be one cup.
Would I be able to mash them up or cook them in some way?

A million dollars, but whenever you speak, you rickroll someone.
What does this even mean lol? Would I never be able to say anything besides breaking out in song? Probably would have to pass.

A million dollars, but Earth's gravity pull is 2xgreater for you, but everyone else stays the same.

Would I be able to mash them up or cook them in some way?

What does this even mean lol? Would I never be able to say anything besides breaking out in song? Probably would have to pass.

A million dollars, but Earth's gravity pull is 2xgreater for you, but everyone else stays the same.
No deal. My bones would crumple, I'd be a blob. Remember the time on family guy when peter turned to a blob? That'd be me.

You can mash them and use them however you like. So long as you eat a cups worth a day.

You get a million dollars but you lose the ability to play video games.

I'd rather keep the hobby. One million will be spent, and maybe improve my life in some ways. However the money will eventually go and my hobby will be gone. I would regret this too much.

A million dollars but you can no longer taste food.

Hmmm...it'd be easier to eat healthy, but...pass.

A million dollars but every bug bit you get moving forward never goes away.

No thank you. One summer night outside is enough to make me look like a raspberry.

A million dollars but you never have a mobile phone again.

Ummmm I reckon I could do it!!

A million but you gotta eat the same meal for the rest of your life…

Is it sushi? Then sure thing!

A million dollars, but every time you talk a giant snake comes out of your mouth.

Back