• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Edit Your Post Game! - Bell Tree Forums edition

Hunter_Gr33n

Still hasn't changed their pfp.
Bells
Island
Crystal
Sweet Balloon
Blue Balloon
Pear (Fruit)
Fortune Cookie
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Yellow Rocket Pop
So on an old forum I was on, we had a forum game aptly called "The Edit Your Post Game!" I decided to bring it over here. The original can be found here: https://drawception.com/forums/offtopic/36355/the-edit-your-post-game/?page=1
As the original poster said:
The idea is pretty simple: All you have to do is ask a question, wait for someone to answer it, then once your question has been answered you go back and edit your post to make the person's answer look bad/weird/generally questionable. So basically, it should look something like this:

User A: What is your favourite food?
User B: Pizza [asks a new question]
(Once the question is answered, User A would then go back to edit their post to say something like "If you had 1 million dollars what would you spend it on?")

• When you're answering questions, try not to be too specific as that makes things harder for the person who needs to edit their question. One word answers and incomplete sentences are encouraged.
  • Also, once you answer the question you cannot change your answer (editing for spelling/grammar errors is ok, but please do not change your answer into something completely different).

Those are literally the only rules, so please abide by them!​

With that out of the way, let's start!
What is one song you would recommend playing at my grandma's funeral?

Last edited:
Kuromi

What's a good show for my toddler to watch?

Last edited:
The US and Mexico

You are absolutely right I totally forgot to ask a question-

If you could, who would you ship to Antarctica?

Last edited:
Back