• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Million Dollars, BUT

That would be torture. No way.

A million dollars but you can no longer drink plain water. You can have any drink, even ones with water like tea, but not normal water.

Absolutely, I’d just have unsweetened iced tea instead because that’s all water lol

A million dollars, BUT you have to dive into the pool of hard gold coins like Scrooge McDuck somehow did in Ducktales

From what height? Because if serious injury is a possibility, I’ll probably reject the money. I’m pretty risk-averse.

A million dollars, but you have to share your large home with 10 llamas and you are responsible for their care until the conclusion of their long-end-of-normal lifespans.

I get a million dollars and 10 llamas?! Did I win two prizes?! Ok, I think I can manage! 💗🦙

In a similar scenario, a million dollars, but you have to share your large home with 10 randomly-chosen animals, and you won't know what they are until you move in. You are also responsible for them forever. 😊🏠

Sure, I'll just become flippin' nocturnal, lmaoo.

A million dollars, but you can't drink things anymore. You can only eat things.

Sure thing. As long as I get to name it too, lmao.

A million dollars, but you now have three heads and will be like that for the rest of your life.

No…it was hard enough for me to watch that girl that has 2 heads. So many questions…

A million dollars but a random species goes extinct.

Takes the million dollars. (Drops dead) I'd have to say no on that because of that possibility and also it could really disrupt a lot depending on what goes extinct.

A million dollars but you have to cut all of your lawn with a pair of scissors for one whole summer. If it is a small yard then you have to do your neighbors to. All the way and you can't cut corners. Unless it's a corner in the yard then yes you need to cut that.

My yard's pretty big and the grass gets very thick, but it's a challenge I'd be up for. I've done worse yard work in the past so I'd be fine.

A million dollars but all of your electronic devices become bricked and all your storage drives (excluding game cartridges) fail as soon as you take the offer. Nothing can be recovered or fixed.

I could get fake teeth, so I’ll do it.

One million dollars, but this is the only game you can play for the rest of your life.

Nah, that's probably not a good idea.

A million dollars but you can only spend it on clothes.

I’ll do it. I can finally have enough outfits to start a career as a drag performer!

Million dollars but you must marry Tom Cruise and can never divorce him and the only way out of the marriage is if he dies which won’t happen because he’s also immortal now.

A million dollars is a million dollars, sprinkle sprinkle. I'm not immortal, and since he is, I won't have to see him in the afterlife! Yippee🎉

A million dollars but it comes with a random superpower. That the government will immediately know you have.

Sure. I can't resist the idea of random.

A million dollars, but a random thought bubble will appear over your head at 9:00 AM each morning. You have no control over it and it lasts for 5 minutes.

It might be something embarrassing, so no.

A million dollars, but you get transported to a J.R.R Tolkien-like fantasy world. You won’t die, but you have to stay there with everyone living there for 10 years. You don’t age, either. By the time you come back, no time has passed. You’re back to exactly where you are when you accepted the deal.

Back