• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A fruit you'd love to see in the games?

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
I'm curious what fruits others want to see in game.

I'd love for them to add some variety.
Green apples (or maybe an unripe stage to each fruit) or something like date palms.

Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries like Xara said.

I would also like grapes. Grapes on a trellis would be really nice. Vines of grapes would also look great for my orchard. I can even design a vineyard with barrels and bottle for wine making...

Another fruit I would like would be the watermelon. The beach ball shaped like a watermelon made me want to grow watermelons.

I'm with the two above me: I want berries! 🍓 I personally like eating them despite them being rather tart or sour sometimes. I like those flavors. 😋 I'd have to say I want honeydew melon though. 🍈 Because they are seen as a prestigious fruit in Japan and also because it'd give me the opportunity to make dirty jokes with, lol. 😜 The avocado could also be seen in that light as well as other fruit I'm sure we can think of, but at least the honeydew melon seems like it could sneak by because of the 1st reason I listed. 🤫

After playing TOTK I’m definitely down for having fruit bushes of some kind: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.

Green apples would also be pretty nice, and as watermelons are synonymous with summer in Japan it’d be great to have those added too (but I think that’d work better as something you buy from the shop, or get at the Fireworks Festival)

Strawberries!! I was honestly hoping they’d be added in New Horizons in the 2.0 update, but alas not. Strawberry plants would be so cute!

I’d also love blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries! Give me all of the berries haha
TRUE, strawberries are probably my most wanted fruit too.

I tried a kiwi for the first time recently and absolutely loved it, so I'd like to see kiwis added.

I'm also on board for all the berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) that have been mentioned throughout the responses. Personally not a fan of blackberries or raspberries, but quite like blueberries and strawberries. I figure they might as well just add all of them though.

Back