• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What fruit would you like to see in future AC games?

Strawberries would be so cute! I also love kiwis a lot.
More tropical fruit would be fun, like a Pineapple!

they introduced tomatoes, potatoes and sugarcane before strawberries smh I'm tired of using pansies as fake strawberries

They should definitely introduce berry bushes. Strawberries, blackberries, all the wonderful berries

I forget that vegetables are in New Horizons! I love the gardening feature and fruit has always been iconic in these games so it truly is a natural addition! I think that perfect fruit should be brought back in the next game, it was such a cute feature, great way to make money, and customize your town! Bananas and the island fruit for sure need to be brought back, I wonder what new vegetables they will add though!

My picks for a vegetable would be lettuce or cabbage to make cute salads and soups!

My picks for a fruit would be strawberries, this is because they could make it a shrub that grows like the fruit trees every three days! 🍓

Back