• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

a cat lady's gallery... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm... finally done designing her after 2 months!!
gPymkfm.png

Hi! Your chibis are super cute. Would you like to do an art trade? I don’t have a specific art style but here’s an example:
D33E42AD-B4DE-4168-93B7-27DA92A7DACC.jpeg

hi! ahhh tysm <33 i'm up for it if you don't mind a bit of a wait ; n ; i dont think ill have time to get to my part of the trade until around August 24th ;;
Yea that’s fine with me! Would you mind sending some reference? :>

Woah, your dainty (sorry if I assumed wrong) is so cute! I love her outfit, you did a great job designing her :love:

you can draw anyone in one of these folders!! click
who do you want me to draw?

i'm assuming you're looking to do a chibi trade? traditional or digital?
I’d like you to draw my mayor! Chibi/digital although I only do traditional for now and idk if that means we have to do traditional 4 traditional lol.
D070F595-DB1D-4837-8A9F-37355BEE7A50.jpeg

4BA1BC63-3A69-4217-8581-1B777C79E29C.jpeg

CAE4A3D3-173C-4094-975F-7047D34DBF51.jpeg

I really don’t mind waiting haha :>
Hii just want to let you know I haven’t forgotten about the trade!! My laptop charger broke so I can’t work on any drawings until it’s here (supposed to arrive tomorrow). I do have an iPad for digital art but I have to use my fingers for it and it won’t be as good 😆

Hii just want to let you know I haven’t forgotten about the trade!! My laptop charger broke so I can’t work on any drawings until it’s here (supposed to arrive tomorrow). I do have an iPad for digital art but I have to use my fingers for it and it won’t be as good 😆
Hi! That’s ok, I now can do digital but I also have to use my fingers bc the Ipad I ordered won’t arrive until 2 weeks🙂, so same quality trade hah

Hi! That’s ok, I now can do digital but I also have to use my fingers bc the Ipad I ordered won’t arrive until 2 weeks🙂, so same quality trade hah
Thanks for understanding >w< I should have it done by the end of next week!! Sorry for the wait ahh I’m a bit busier than I expected ; w ;
& traditional or digital is fine!! Whatever you prefer to do n-n

hii
i'm done my part!! thanks again for your patience >w<
she looked badass with her sunglasses so i tried to do a cool pose haha
rm03uGP.png
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I still have 2 orders and TBT Fair stuff left to do but I won’t forget about our trade :>

I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I still have 2 orders and TBT Fair stuff left to do but I won’t forget about our trade :>
i'm glad you like it <33 no problem, take the time you need!! the fair took a huge chunk of my free time too ^^' i submitted everything last minute and still need to do the cosmetic one haha

i'm glad you like it <33 no problem, take the time you need!! the fair took a huge chunk of my free time too ^^' i submitted everything last minute and still need to do the cosmetic one haha
SAME, I’m doing the cosmetic one at the moment and I also have to do the dream sequence prompt😢

Back