lXfqR87.png

(commission for snowifer)
iLWdanp.png

(commission outside tbt)

I haven’t drawn anything in monthsss because I’ve been so busy irl ;;
But I’d like to get back to it so taking some requests! Will likely be sketches

I haven’t drawn anything in monthsss because I’ve been so busy irl ;;
But I’d like to get back to it so taking some requests! Will likely be sketches
I agree with mocha; you have such clean, crisp lines and I have much to learn from you! I would be honored if you would consider sketching my island rep. I'm new to the Toyhouse scene, so I hope I'm doing this right:

hi! your art is super cute,,, it looks so clean and i love
i would love if you could draw my island rep in whichever outfit you prefer! c:
tysm!!

hii! your art is super adorable. if you’d like to draw her, here’s my OC :3
i can also do an art trade if you want- the third image attached is by me!
1616197199522.png

Attachments

• 1616197074919.png
    1616197074919.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1616197092104.png
    1616197092104.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 1616197124188.png
    1616197124188.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
I agree with mocha; you have such clean, crisp lines and I have much to learn from you! I would be honored if you would consider sketching my island rep. I'm new to the Toyhouse scene, so I hope I'm doing this right:
aww thank you so much it means a lot to me ; w ; yes you're doing it right!!
your island rep is super cute, i did a small icon !
bBeFgpX.png

tysm!!
hi! ahhh thank u so much!! yes id love to draw her :3

hii! your art is super adorable. if you’d like to draw her, here’s my OC :3
i can also do an art trade if you want- the third image attached is by me!
your art is adorable as well!! i'd love to draw her!
that's really nice of you to offer, but i'm not sure when i'll be able to draw and i don't want to make you wait ;; i'd be happy to just draw you something haha. here are some of my characters though if any of them interest you and you don't mind waiting! https://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters

bBeFgpX.png

that's really nice of you to offer, but i'm not sure when i'll be able to draw and i don't want to make you wait ;; i'd be happy to just draw you something haha. here are some of my characters though if any of them interest you and you don't mind waiting! https://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters
i don’t mind waiting! i have a lot of free time this weekend so I’ll pick a character and draw them for u c:

bBeFgpX.png

For an "Old cat lady" you seem to have a really steady hand! <3
TYSM for this, I really love the sweet expression and I think of cute stickers when I see it. If I ever get out of my mountain of commissions, I would love to gift you a sketch as well!

it’s been ages since i’ve checked this thread but i’m still so in awe of your talent bro,, literally obsessed with your art. 🥺💖

im done!! thank u for trading with me <3 it was so much fun drawing her
1Z8Ynk2.png
oh. my. gosh. i absolutely love her! your art style is so cute. thank you so much for drawing her 💜

if you could do a smaller image and/or transparent background version, that would be awesome <3

Last edited:
oh. my. gosh. i absolutely love her! your art style is so cute. thank you so much for drawing her 💜

if you could do a smaller image and/or transparent background version, that would be awesome <3
of course! like this?
fOfCAAx.png

though as a heads up, if you do want to use it in a signature or something like that, there are tiny holes in the image due to the pen texture i used so it'll take on the colour of the background

of course! like this?
fOfCAAx.png

though as a heads up, if you do want to use it in a signature or something like that, there are tiny holes in the image due to the pen texture i used so it'll take on the colour of the background
that’s ok! i’ll credit u in my sig :3

I’m not sure if you’re still doing these for people but I’d love for you to consider drawing my island rep 💖

x1QVST2.jpg

I’m not sure if you’re still doing these for people but I’d love for you to consider drawing my island rep 💖

x1QVST2.jpg
Not at the moment sorry ; w ; I’ll have it in the title when I’m open for requests again. I might reopen my shop as well in the future

tysm!!
Hi!! Sorry it took so long, it took me a few attempts to get something I was satisfied with ; w ; lmk if you’d like any changes, I’m going to watercolour it after approval c:

Back