• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kuxip's Art Dump

kuxip

Mayor of Aurora
Bells
Switch
5501-2451-2344
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Lucky
Silver Mailbox
♥ Hi! I'm kuxip (pronounced coo-zip) and I've started to get into doing art again. ♥
I often only draw months apart from each piece, but I like to think I've still improved :rolleyes:

♥ About my art ♥
I use primarily Paint Tool SAI and my mouse to draw.
I do have a tablet, though I'm too used to my mouse to use it lol
I have a Deviantart but rarely use it, I do use Tumblr a lot though (you'll see most of the same art here from those sites though)
My fav part is coloring! It takes me the longest to do, but I really enjoy it.
I make a lot of anime fanart, but I also really enjoy character design and make my own characters a lot too
(I also really like drawing cute girls, haha)

These are all older drawings, but ones I'm really proud of and want to share :blush:
I'll probably update this post with newer pieces whenever I make them
I hope that everyone likes them!

sI7ELQr.png

yEGFSHJ.png

aUGQERS.png

xkKQgdU.png

BEihi4N.png

kM0WXpS.png

uu8U5HS.png

QFAdXjQ.png

cTUBzKN.png

ui9HpXp.png

CIqdBcl.png

HjFrfSp.png

Original card (NOT MINE):

118idolizedNico.png

You use a MOUSE? Wow. Talent.
I like all these drawings, esp the smug cat (very cute) and the first one that's also your avatar (pretty colours).

Also is Nyanko from Natsume's Book of Friends?

You use a MOUSE? Wow. Talent.
I like all these drawings, esp the smug cat (very cute) and the first one that's also your avatar (pretty colours).

Also is Nyanko from Natsume's Book of Friends?

Thank you so much! ;w; The smug cat is actually based off a pic of my actual cat haha, I'll have to put it in there

Yes! He is from Natsume's Book of Friends :eek: It's my favorite anime, I participated in a Natsume-specific secret santa event!

WTFFFF. THESE ARE SO GOOD, KUXIP !!!! I knew you were really talented from your pfp, but wow !! I love them all, but especially the 2019 folder !!! :eek: I love the way you draw eyes !

WTFFFF. THESE ARE SO GOOD, KUXIP !!!! I knew you were really talented from your pfp, but wow !! I love them all, but especially the 2019 folder !!! :eek: I love the way you draw eyes !

Aaaaaaaaaaa kgsdhgkjsdj thank you so much! I'm really glad that you like them :) And I'm glad you like the eyes sjlgasjdlgka I think that's the only part that I have an actual style for xd

I should really work on developing an art style (and also.. drawing more in general)

I was thinking about drawing human/halfish human versions (like with ears/tail still pfft) of AC characters, but I'm not sure how much it's been done/if anyone would even wanna see it

Last edited:
these are super cute! if you ever do commissions let me know!

Thank you for sharing so much of your art with us, I really like it! I really love the colour palettes you choose for your illustrations.

these are super cute! if you ever do commissions let me know!

Aaa thank you! I definitely will if I ever do commissions ;w;

Thank you for sharing so much of your art with us, I really like it! I really love the colour palettes you choose for your illustrations.

Thank you eeeee I always try to think about what colors I'm using, so I'm glad that you enjoy it! :blush:

Back