• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

a cat lady's gallery... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm... finally done designing her after 2 months!!
gPymkfm.png

Hi! Your chibis are super cute. Would you like to do an art trade? I don’t have a specific art style but here’s an example:
D33E42AD-B4DE-4168-93B7-27DA92A7DACC.jpeg

hi! ahhh tysm <33 i'm up for it if you don't mind a bit of a wait ; n ; i dont think ill have time to get to my part of the trade until around August 24th ;;
Yea that’s fine with me! Would you mind sending some reference? :>

Woah, your dainty (sorry if I assumed wrong) is so cute! I love her outfit, you did a great job designing her :love:

you can draw anyone in one of these folders!! click
who do you want me to draw?

i'm assuming you're looking to do a chibi trade? traditional or digital?
I’d like you to draw my mayor! Chibi/digital although I only do traditional for now and idk if that means we have to do traditional 4 traditional lol.
D070F595-DB1D-4837-8A9F-37355BEE7A50.jpeg

4BA1BC63-3A69-4217-8581-1B777C79E29C.jpeg

CAE4A3D3-173C-4094-975F-7047D34DBF51.jpeg

I really don’t mind waiting haha :>
Hii just want to let you know I haven’t forgotten about the trade!! My laptop charger broke so I can’t work on any drawings until it’s here (supposed to arrive tomorrow). I do have an iPad for digital art but I have to use my fingers for it and it won’t be as good 😆

Hii just want to let you know I haven’t forgotten about the trade!! My laptop charger broke so I can’t work on any drawings until it’s here (supposed to arrive tomorrow). I do have an iPad for digital art but I have to use my fingers for it and it won’t be as good 😆
Hi! That’s ok, I now can do digital but I also have to use my fingers bc the Ipad I ordered won’t arrive until 2 weeks🙂, so same quality trade hah

Hi! That’s ok, I now can do digital but I also have to use my fingers bc the Ipad I ordered won’t arrive until 2 weeks🙂, so same quality trade hah
Thanks for understanding >w< I should have it done by the end of next week!! Sorry for the wait ahh I’m a bit busier than I expected ; w ;
& traditional or digital is fine!! Whatever you prefer to do n-n

hii
i'm done my part!! thanks again for your patience >w<
she looked badass with her sunglasses so i tried to do a cool pose haha
rm03uGP.png
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I still have 2 orders and TBT Fair stuff left to do but I won’t forget about our trade :>

I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I still have 2 orders and TBT Fair stuff left to do but I won’t forget about our trade :>
i'm glad you like it <33 no problem, take the time you need!! the fair took a huge chunk of my free time too ^^' i submitted everything last minute and still need to do the cosmetic one haha

i'm glad you like it <33 no problem, take the time you need!! the fair took a huge chunk of my free time too ^^' i submitted everything last minute and still need to do the cosmetic one haha
SAME, I’m doing the cosmetic one at the moment and I also have to do the dream sequence prompt😢

Back