• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Drew a sticker sheet of Flick!

liviikuu

i love you
Bells
Switch
5230-4874-5228
I love the new characters that are coming on to New Horizons! I recently have been doing art for my journal and such but today I decided to make a sticker sheet of Flick (the new bug tourney host from what I read) I almost didn't post these but decided just to go for it at the last minute. Check it out- please tell me your thoughts? Should I make more of these?

I drew these digitally on my laptop with a Wacom Intuos Draw Pen Tablet on the program Paint Tool SAI 2.0 for any of those who want to know. I plan on printing them out on sticker paper and cutting them out manually because cricuts are way too expensive haha

I considered making more animal crossing stickers and selling them on Etsy, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, I might need a little more practice.

Please don't use/copy any of these! For now, these are for my personal use only.

Flick.jpg
Here's more:
C.J..jpg

Last edited:
I love the new characters that are coming on to New Horizons! I recently have been doing art for my journal and such but today I decided to make a sticker sheet of Flick (the new bug tourney host from what I read) I almost didn't post these but decided just to go for it at the last minute. Check it out- please tell me your thoughts? Should I make more of these?

I drew these digitally on my laptop with a Wacom Intuos Draw Pen Tablet on the program Paint Tool SAI 2.0 for any of those who want to know. I plan on printing them out on sticker paper and cutting them out manually because cricuts are way too expensive haha

I considered making more animal crossing stickers and selling them on Etsy, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, I might need a little more practice.

Please don't use/copy any of these! For now, these are for my personal use only.

So cute:blush: My new fav NPC btw yes! \o/ Hope to see more cuties : )

super cute!! i'd love to see more
i'm not sure if this is your first time making stickers but don't forget to convert your files to CMYK!

super cute!! i'd love to see more
i'm not sure if this is your first time making stickers but don't forget to convert your files to CMYK!

It’s not my first time but I’ve never tried that, I definitely will do it this time though! Thanks for the advice uwu

omg hes so cute ;o; please make more!

As a tip, I would draw an outline for where you want your cutlines to be and make it a very light color so that you can make sure your cut silhouettes are the same every time! I hand cut my stickers when I was making/selling them last year and a lot of people thought they were machine cut since all of them were looked pretty uniform ovo)b

omg hes so cute ;o; please make more!

As a tip, I would draw an outline for where you want your cutlines to be and make it a very light color so that you can make sure your cut silhouettes are the same every time! I hand cut my stickers when I was making/selling them last year and a lot of people thought they were machine cut since all of them were looked pretty uniform ovo)b

That’s a really good idea! I definitely will try that when I’m ready to print them, thank you so much!

so cute!! definitely make more, please ;u;

Thank you so much! I will get started on some more today, I really enjoyed making them ^^

Back