• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 90 tickets, can buy fair collectible for you, just make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping so others can see the edit in the OP. I've been getting PMd for the tickets and I'd rather people just offer here so it's easier for me to track. Thank you.

Still considering offers so please don't be discouraged if I don't reply right away.
Post automatically merged:

Out of curiosity. How much later would you need it? I assume you want a certain date?

Hi, user hat' has offered 5k for one of the butterflies at the moment so I would consider more along that price range, sorry
aah i cant match that, but if you have still some tickets left. i would love to buy a caustic crystal for 800 tbt? maybe more let me know what you think

Hello again! I was able to get the collectibles I need, so I'm withdrawing. Thank you for your time, though!

Hi there! I am needing a green mushroom and a lily if your interested! I can offer 2.2K for both

Or just a green mushroom for 700 tbt

Hi,

Any chance I could get a Bluebird as well for the same price too?
I'm selling my personal blue bird to the person above, it doesn't fit my lineup like I'd hope. I'll keep your offer in mind for tickets though, I still have yet to accept anyone's offers. I'm waiting for a response on one person

do you still need the crystal?
I am waiting to see how many staff nominations I get, if any. If there is an urgent need to sell your tickets, no worries; please proceed with helping others out! Thanks for checking in. 🌞😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back