• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

trading Mission Tokens for AC Rep art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (65) +
I got a lot of tokens, and I feel like I already know which collectibles I'm aiming for which will leave me with some leftovers, so I thought I'd see if anyone's interested in doing art of my AC Rep in exchange

Tokens Available: 129
can also throw in a glitch egg, alien plush or corrupted rainbow candy if you'd like

Untitled_Artwork.gif

110463 (1).png

image0.png

Adobe_20220129_180951.jpg

NOTE: NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

thanks in advance!

Feel free to take a look through my art den for examples! Some of my more recent art hasn’t been moved to the OP, and is peppered through the last couple pages. I’m on mobile at the moment or I’d link some stuff. Can do that later if you need or want me to.

I might be interested for the candy or some crescent moon lmk if you got poses in mind so I can get it right!

I'd be interested in doing some art for you!
Here's my shop with examples

I have another trade pending, so I'll let you know what collectibles I want later if you're interested

Heya!

I would love to make some art for you, if you're interested in my style. I will leave links to both my art shops somewhere below. I currently have people in the cueue, but should be all caught up within the next few days.

In the meantime you can enjoy the free entertainment in my art threads while you wait for this plane to take off. ✈️

more animal crossing-y icons: (since space camp is nearing its end you can also order one of these without the space theme)

more like in my pfp art:

bumping for visibility :lemon:

Heya!

I would love to make some art for you, if you're interested in my style. I will leave links to both my art shops somewhere below. I currently have people in the cueue, but should be all caught up within the next few days.
more like in my pfp art:
I do like the style of your pfp, will keep you in mind
941865602480500796.webp

I might be interested for the candy or some crescent moon lmk if you got poses in mind so I can get it right!
I think I would be interested in art for the candy, i'll let you know

gonna give this thread a couple of days and see if anyone else pops up since there is a bit of tokens, really appreciating all the responses so far though!

Looks like you've got offers from a ton of talented artists already, but I'll drop a thread of some of my recent stuff here:

If you happen to be interested in any one particular style (colouring/proportions), I can emulate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back