7-Eleven or Walmart? Which do you visit more?

Which do you prefer to get things at? Which do you visit more?

• 7-Eleven or similar convenience store

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Walmart or similar grocery store

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • I don't really visit either.

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters
I prefer convenience/corner stores and the hours they keep, but they're generally more expensive than proper grocery stores, so I end up driving out to 7-11 type places a lot less than I'd like.

i havent been in a walmart for a long time and i've only been in 7-11s in china. most of the groceries are from costco and the chinese store, ranch 99 (not sure if it's even a chain store tho). i go to whole foods for health products. and sometimes i go to walgreens w my classmates for candy and energy drinks after a particularly draining day

I go to Circle K, which is pretty much a 7-11. I don't really go to Wal-Mart. Last time I was there only for a Gold Mario amiibo lol.

neither, there's nothing really for me to get at a 7-11 and I can't stand Walmart so I make a point of never going there. I pretty much buy all my food & groceries at Trader Joes

i absolutely hate Walmart, but I usually have to go there because it's cheap and just a few minutes away from my house. and there's very few 7-11's where I am, we have wawa around here if any of you are familiar with wawa c:​

Walmart. Because I don't go to convenience stores in the US. Things cost too much and I can buy it elsewhere. I don't go to Walmart much though.

When I was in Japan, I went to 7-11 a lot though. 7-11s (and convenience stores in general) are actually really good in Japan. The food is good and reasonable priced. You actually have to go to convenience stores to pay a lot of your bills too. I mostly used a Lawson, as it was right across the street from my house. I paid for my electric, water, gas (as in hot water heating kind, not car), and internet bills there.

7-11 I mostly went to when I bought concert tickets and the particular ticket service a show used required picking up tickets and paying for them at 7-11. Japan has multiple Ticketmaster-like ticket services, not just one, and the one you have to use depends on which one(s) the concert organizers set up to use.

Last edited:
The only reason I would go into 7-eleven is to get a slurpee, and those are expensive where I live. So, Valero...yes.

I go to Walmart or Kroger, and I hate them both.

Last edited:
Walmart, I don't go there as much as I do to a local market called Hardester's, it's really small and everything is over priced but it's better than having to drive half an hour to go shopping. I usually only go to Walmart if I have non-perishable and non-food items to buy, sometimes I'll get some snack food there too but then I got to Safeway for all my real food shopping.

When I lived in a more suburban area I lived right down the street from a 7-11 and would go like every other day or something... like I would get hella slurpees and candy and crappy food like the taquitos and stuff they had there in the hotbox. It was a good time, and it didn't help my friend also lived down the street from a different Safeway because when we were at her house we'd walk there all the time too... it was just so good and cheap to get a bunch of snacks and junk there.

no walmart in where i live. i dont visit 711 that much either but ya, 711 between those two.

I'm in the UK, meaning that our equivalents are probably trash like Asda or Spar or something LOL
I go to neither, Watrose food just tastes better and the people in there are polite :3

Well in Australia we don't have Walmarts so I've been to 7/11 the most. I wish we have a Kmart though hue hue hue I think thats sort of like a Walmart. But we don't have many 7/11's here.

Back