7-Eleven or Walmart? Which do you visit more?

Which do you prefer to get things at? Which do you visit more?

• 7-Eleven or similar convenience store

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Walmart or similar grocery store

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • I don't really visit either.

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
I know you can't compare these two, but this is more of a poll on where you go more, as in, do you mostly buy (or prefer to buy) food or other items in a grocery store or a convenience store, and these are the two biggest chains in those categories I could think of.
Between these two it's Walmart/grocery store for me, just because the only convenience stores in my area are at gas stations and I don't go to those often. I'm at Walmart, Kroger, or Sam's a lot.

I live in England, so I can't go to either. But I did go to the USA once and went into a Walmart. So I guess I'd choose that one?

It's a shame they didn't start building Walmarts in England. Instead we got Asda. //shudder

I visit 7-Eleven early in the morning if there wasn't a chance to eat breakfast. Sometimes I just pick up a coffee

And walmart is where I grocery shop every week.. Hm.

I guess Walmart

Neither. I can't recall the last time I've ever been to one of those disgusting places.
I either go to Jewel or Whole Foods. Mariano's is good too.

Neither. I can't recall the last time I've ever been to one of those disgusting places.
I either go to Jewel or Whole Foods. Mariano's is good too.

Yeah, two out of those three I don't know. I know of Whole Foods though, although I've never been there.

Although I don't have a Walmart near me, I go to grocery stores more than I go to convenience stores, usually I'm buying a lot of stuff when I go and the sales are always better.

//7-eleven and walmart are for plebs

i avoid going to those places. i much prefer costco or trader joe's or whole foods.

I've been to 7-11 once, but I'm pretty sure there is no Walmart in Australia.

We have two nice, clean Walmarts in my town. One is a Neighborhood Market store, though. I shop at Walmart (and Target) often. I only go to 7-Eleven for hot dogs.

Last edited:
I don't have a 7-11 near where I live, we have a bunch of Buc-ees though. Before my small college town got a new Kroger, Walmart was my only choice for groceries. Now that we have a brand new Kroger I'm never at Walmart.

But I've definitely been to Walmart more than 7-11.

7-eleven's are very far from me so it should be Walmart (idk but i think 7-elevens here just sells snacks and stuff like that o.o)

neither

im a Target fan girl

Same, because Target has a better video game and food selection.

However, I go to Walmart all the time because it's close to home and cheap and I haven't ever been to 7-11 in my life.

I like the snacks at 7/11 more
but walmart has everything

so neither xD snacks are important ok

Last edited:
Back