• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway (๑╹ᆺ╹) Mini Giveaway !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +
Just wanted to give away a few goodies ~ To Enter just comment below your favorite holiday tradition and I will randomly pick a winner to fly over !

You will win: Gold Weapon Set x 8 Goodie bags x 1mil Bells

goods.png

Will End at 6:00 A.M EST (currently 3:46-3:48 a.m)

Aw this is so awesome of you!
I'm from Greece and my favourite Christmas tradition is baking our traditional sweets, melomakarona and kourampiedes. The first are with honey and walnuts the second with almonds and powdered sugar. I swear I gain 2kilos every Christmas from them alone.
Good luck to all the contestants and happy holidays!♡

Every Christmas Eve, my family would light a bayberry candle and place it on our mantel. It's a tradition that is supposed to bring good luck and prosperity in the coming year. Now it brings memories of my father and the family dinners we would have together. 🥰

My favorite holiday tradition was opening presents as a child. Now that I'm an adult, it's watching my family break into the presents I've wrapped for them! That and feasting on something we made together.

My favourite holiday tradition has changed over the years. Movie in a theatre on Boxing Day, Chinese food on Christmas Eve. But one thing that hasn’t changed in years, that my parents and I each have stockings even though we are all adults.

So kind of you to do this 😁 my favorite holiday tradition is watching All You Need Is Love Christmas Special on christmas eve (first with my mom, but now I live on my on with my boyfriend). It's a tv show in my country where they unite lovers and families who can't be together on christmas because of long distances. Mostly because they have a partner or family member who lives in another country. It's so heartwarming to see so much love and joy, and I look forward every december for this show 😁

The winner is . . . @jadetine ~
genor.png

To anyone else who entered thank you, I liked reading your traditions!!

I will be holding a bigger giveaway soon when there are more members online haha ^^

Holiday tradition we have:
We always open one present from our siblings on Christmas Eve and save all the other presents for Christmas Day!

~Cute ! ~
My favorite tradition is going over my grandmothers and having a birthday/new-year/christmas giant party and eating all the food in the world (because me n my cousins share birthdays in november haha) simple but one of my favorite times ♥

thank ya'll again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back