• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🌻 0ni's Bizarre Doodle Bazaar🌻 - [TBT/RLC]∙[TBT SLOTS: FULL]∙[ON HIATUS]

0ni

🌱 🐸 🌱 🐸 🌱
Bells
Switch
6706-6724-8591
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Red Rose
Coco
Red Rose
Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (57) +
SHOPFRONT.png

So... I opened an art shop...

Rules:
Cropping/resizing my art is A-Ok!
Please provide credit back to this store wherever you post my art (it helps a lot and I really appreciate it!)
Backgrounds are always simple (circles are my go-to as you'll see lol) but will provide multiple simple BG variations of the finished art for free if asked!
Once started I take 1-7 days to complete an order but sometimes irl stuff gets in the way so I appreciate your patience!
RLC takes priority in my work schedule.
Payment is done through Ko-fi/Paypal (but open to alternatives if that doesn't work for you!)

♢ RLC slots are always open.
♢ TBT slots - [CURRENTLY FULL]
♢Art-trade slots - [CURRENTLY FULL]
Can complete 1-3 pieces in one order for RLC
Can complete 1-2 pieces in one order for TBT

💚
Price [GBP/TBT]​
Examples​
Bust Drawing:
Full colour Style #1 & 2 - £15/150 TBT
Full colour Style #3 - £10/100TBT
Line - £5/50 TBT

(Note: Style #1 doesn't necessarily have to be an inkling, it's just the only example I have of that art style rn lol).​
1619979596258.png
1619979724654.png
1619979755248.png
1619979786640.png
1619979827646.png
Full Body Style #1:
- £35/350 TBT
+ £20/200 TBT for every extra character/villager added.
+ 1 accessory/prop for free if wanted (like the guitar in the example).
+ £3/5 TBT for every accessory/prop added on top of that.

+ Quick note: This style takes a bit more work so will most likely take longer as I work around real life commitments and other commissions!​
beetles1.png
1619979867503.png
Full Body Style #2:
- £25/250 TBT
+ £10/100 TBT for every extra character/villager added.
+ 1 accessory/prop for free.
+ £3/5 TBT for every accessory/prop added on top of that.​
1619979972964.png
Full Body Style #3 [colour]:
- £20/200 TBT
+ £7/75 TBT for every extra character/villager added.
+ £3/5 TBT for every accessory/prop added on top of that.

Full Body Style #3 [line]:
- £15/150 TBT
+ £5/50 TBT for every extra character/villager added.
+ £3/5 TBT for every accessory/prop added on top of that.​
1619980002826.png
1619980037557.png
1619980080999.png

💚

- Mech
- NSFW
- Intense gore

Art Style: [e.g. Bust style #1, full colour]
Specifics: [pose, expression, props (if any)]
Reference Images: [Island rep/OC/whatever!]
Total: [in RLC/TBT]

SLOTS:

♢RLC - Always open♢

TBT [1/1]:

- Aquilla

Art-Trade [FULL]:
- SpaceTokki77

Ping List:
- allybishop
- Antonio
- SpaceTokki77
- LOEY
- syub
- Arckaniel
- BungoTheElf
- Pupperina
- CorgiKnight
- chocosongee
- Flicky
- Snowifer
-mocha.
-Oldcatlady
- -Lumi-

~ Thanks for checking out my store ~
🌻 🌻 🌻

Last edited:
Hi! I've seen your art around the museum and I would love to be put on a pinglist/ notified when you have tbt/art trade slots open if possible. <3

• Love
Reactions: 0ni
Hi! I've seen your art around the museum and I would love to be put on a pinglist/ notified when you have tbt/art trade slots open if possible. <3
I didn't even think of a ping list lol - I'll add that (and you to it) right now 💚

Hi! Your art is incredible - I can't even say which style is my favourite! Everything looks stunning *-* If there is a pinglist for tbt/ trade slots I'd love if you could notify me as well?

I didn't even think of a ping list lol - I'll add that (and you to it) right now 💚
Tysm! I was also wondering if there was a limit to how much are I could buy in one order? I've love to order multiple pieces if I get the chance to.

Hi! Your art is incredible - I can't even say which style is my favourite! Everything looks stunning *-* If there is a pinglist for tbt/ trade slots I'd love if you could notify me as well?
I've added you to the ping list!

@Snowifer - I added that info to the rules now too! for RLC I can take on 1-3 pieces in one order, for TBT I can do 1-2. Hope that sounds fair, i'm new to this here lol

but thank you everyone for the interest 💚 🥺

@Snowifer - ✨ PING ALERT✨
I'm currently organising things around a bit more so I have a single TBT slot open if you want in on it!

Name: Snowifer
Art Style: Full Body Style #1:
Specifics: [pose, expression, props (if any)] 2 separate drawings please! I'd like fish swimming around the girl and the guy interacting with some beetles. Whatever expression you think works best!
Snowifer reference.png
snowifer ac detailed chibi.png

Simon reference.png
snowifer simon science detailed chibi.png
Total: 700 tbt
Edit: I can also art trade for part/all if you'd be interested, here's a link to my store so you can see examples of my art

• Love
Name: Snowifer
Art Style: Full Body Style #1:
Specifics: [pose, expression, props (if any)] 2 separate drawings please! I'd like fish swimming around the girl and the guy interacting with some beetles. Whatever expression you think works best!
Total: 700 tbt
Edit: I can also art trade for part/all if you'd be interested, here's a link to my store so you can see examples of my art
I'll move your name to the TBT slot! This sounds like it will be a lot of fun to draw - thanks for placing an order 💚
My art trade slots are full rn, I had a couple that were set up even before opening the shop - but I may come and commission some art from you at some point - your art is really cute 🥺

Also - I think for the two separate drawing in the style you want it comes to 600 rather than 700 (unless i'm not understanding your order correctly?) please lemme know, I don't want to mess it up for you lol

I'll move your name to the TBT slot! This sounds like it will be a lot of fun to draw - thanks for placing an order 💚
My art trade slots are full rn, I had a couple that were set up even before opening the shop - but I may come and commission some art from you at some point - your art is really cute 🥺

Also - I think for the two separate drawing in the style you want it comes to 600 rather than 700 (unless i'm not understanding your order correctly?) please lemme know, I don't want to mess it up for you lol
Thanks! <3
Yeah, I added some extra tbt for the fish/beetles. I didn't have an exact number in mind, so have fun with it :D
Any extra can just be a tip.

• Love
Thanks! <3
Yeah, I added some extra tbt for the fish/beetles. I didn't have an exact number in mind, so have fun with it :D
Any extra can just be a tip.
That's very kind - tysm! 🌻

ahh i love your art!! may i be added to the pinglist please? ;w;

may i be added to the pinglist as well?? your art is super cute aaaa

Those are amazing drawings!! ;o
I was thinking about requesting 3 avatar pieces for the 3 upcoming seasons (summer/fall/winter), if that's possible? (rlc)
For now I just have my island rep reference for summer but I can send you the others via pm later today.

Art Style: Bust style #3, full colour
Specifics: I really like the look/feel that the guy on the right (green shirt) has, I've put my reference below mainly for type of clothing and colour scheme I'm looking for (light colours) but you can give your own twist on the clothing, in general looking for a summer feel ;D
Reference Images:
2021050311500300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Total: RLC: 30

• Love
Back