• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🌻 0ni's Bizarre Doodle Bazaar🌻 - [TBT/RLC]∙[TBT SLOTS: FULL]∙[ON HIATUS]

That's very generous of you - I'll make sure I pick a style that showcases your rep in the best way I can 💚
and lmao @ "organic free range artists" 😆 I picture us all standing around in a field, scratching at the ground, bleary-eyed and sleep deprived in a little pen 🐔 and yep... there goes my last brain cell too
I am so glad you understood exactly what I meant 😂 They'd be chewing on the ends of pencils, as well as having miscellaneous (who tf decided that's how to spell that word) art supplies stuck in their hair.

• Love
Reactions: 0ni
Just an update to everyone checking out the store. I'm going on a little hiatus so activity/updates/taking on orders will slow down on here quite a bit. Sorry for anyone who is waiting to be pinged, I'll try to get back on things when I can 💚

Back