• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Expand your Music tastes

@ExpertaEnNada Another amazing song for my playlist.
I really think we have a similar taste in music! I loved little images, I added it directly to my spotify list.

Anyone here loves indie-folk? Like very instrumental~ Here an example of one of my favorite artist of all time:
(from min 0:55 ***** get real)

Ok, so tell me if I'm posting songs too mainstream! The idea is to discover new songs ^3^.

I really think we have a similar taste in music! I loved little images, I added it directly to my spotify list.

Anyone here loves indie-folk? Like very instrumental~ Here an example of one of my favorite artist of all time:
After hearing this most recent track I'm almost certain that's the case haha. I love indie-folk (a lot of it least). I don't like when it starts sounding like country.

Awesome songgggg, tysm!
And I know what you mean! Nothing worst that those song that the 90% of it is a intensive banjo... Is like come on you can do it better xD.

I don't think I've posted this already lol

Bomb song and I could watch the video all day,,, *_*

yo time for some good oldies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^victor jara singing in the above clip idk why they didn't include that in the title oh well.. another good old one:

no official music video as this is a kid friendly forum, but if you want to see the music video, you can search for it yourself.
sounds like a fat man slamming his butt on a keyboard, but(t) the lyrics can be interpreted as meaningful.

so the way i interpret it is, they're using the word 'constantinople' to symbolise death. constantinople was the old name of istanbul. basically, constantinople doesn't exist anymore and in death, you don't exist. so him singing "here i come constantinople" and even saying "im ready for you, i've got to get there soon" is him dying and wanting to die.

we gettin deep now boi so one of the main lines that speaks out to me is "so i stand out in the open, all my friends are with you". the line "all my friends are with you" could suggest, on par with my previous theorising, that his friends are all dead and he's killing himself? anywway thats all folks i feel like my theory is kinda obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i was listening to "new slang" by the shins earlier, which is a gr9 song

no official music video as this is a kid friendly forum, but if you want to see the music video, you can search for it yourself.
sounds like a fat man slamming his butt on a keyboard, but(t) the lyrics can be interpreted as meaningful.

so the way i interpret it is, they're using the word 'constantinople' to symbolise death. constantinople was the old name of istanbul. basically, constantinople doesn't exist anymore and in death, you don't exist. so him singing "here i come constantinople" and even saying "im ready for you, i've got to get there soon" is him dying and wanting to die.

we gettin deep now boi so one of the main lines that speaks out to me is "so i stand out in the open, all my friends are with you". the line "all my friends are with you" could suggest, on par with my previous theorising, that his friends are all dead and he's killing himself? anywway thats all folks i feel like my theory is kinda obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i was listening to "new slang" by the shins earlier, which is a gr9 song

My friend introduced me to that song.

Anyways, here's..

The Residents are easily one of my favourite groups of all time. Super surprised anyone else here listens to them.

Back